Britney at the gym

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

will.i.am confirmed as B10's executive producer :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

That depends :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

You probably already know that BEP were great back in the late 90's and during '00s but i think since 2009/2010 they produced a lot of trash stuff and nothing "new" as a matter of fact all their stuff from 2010, with few exception, sounds dated as f lol finally they're making hip-hop again now... With no Fergie though :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: However I'm not 100% against him IF he and Brit wants to do something that's pure hip-hop and urban cause will.I.am is great at that :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus::saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

7 minutes ago, Tanya25 said:

That depends :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

You probably already know that BEP were great back in the late 90's and during '00s but i think since 2009/2010 they produced a lot of trash stuff and nothing "new" as a matter of fact all their stuff from 2010, with few exception, sounds dated as f lol finally they're making hip-hop again now... With no Fergie though :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: However I'm not 100% against him IF he and Brit wants to do something that's pure hip-hop and urban cause will.I.am is great at that :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus::saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

I just know that BJ was really good :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just know that BJ was really good :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Well, personally I'm not a huge fan of that album... Actually I'm not a fan of that album at all :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: but I totally respect your opinion and it should be easy respected. Who knows, maybe my favorite album isn't your favorite album (Blackout) which is totally ok :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block