Britney shows her new pink bathing suit and shades her friends from home: "Psss are we going to war?"

She looks amazing, as for the friends, I think she’s more saying she didn’t like not being able to indulge in the things they were but in all honesty, if they knew Brit couldn’t due that stuff, it wouldn’t of killed then not to do it.

As for the coffee, I saw someone on Facebook post that it can ruin the effects of Lithium, if that’s true, it makes more sense why they wouldn’t allow it.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I didn't read this as her shading her friends... they weren't the ones denying her coffee and spa time, that would have been her team. I think she was more so saying she wasn't allowed to enjoy her time with old friends.

I did find the "are we going to war" interesting... she's clearly not going to mention JL anymore, so who's she got lined up in her sights next?

And you mean they weren't surprised that Brit wasn't in the spa? This can perhaps be excused with the work she had to do. But that she wasn't allowed to drink anything? Usually you share with your friends.If they realized that she was not allowed to do anything, they sould have had to hand over to her. Or better, hit the table, what the nonsense is supposed to be.

20 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

And you mean they weren't surprised that Brit wasn't in the spa? This can perhaps be excused with the work she had to do. But that she wasn't allowed to drink anything? Usually you share with your friends.If they realized that she was not allowed to do anything, they sould have had to hand over to her. Or better, hit the table, what the nonsense is supposed to be.

I assumed her working was likely the reason they didn't question her going with them, as for the drinking... depends what she told them. I have friends who don't drink for many different reasons and I don't question it when we're out for dinner etc.

I just feel like at that time majority of the world thought she was more or less fine and doing well. If Britney never told them the details (possibly because she chose not to, or was just too heavily monitored we don't know) then I don't see why her friends would have made a big deal of it. They were there to visit an old friend and watch her perform her hit show and have a good time.

Just seems to me like some people here are villianizing the wrong people. It's like complaining that fans didn't boycott the entire residency when most of us had no idea how bad things were at that time.

15 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Fire LIVING LEGEND.

If she would just slow down she has the edge and s** appeal to always look this fire when moving. This is why I was extra disappointed to hear her say on insta the other day that she liked not wearing the leggings because she could move even faster without them. Speed is not the answer here Brit, don’t overthink things! You are a natural and pro. 

3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

If she would just slow down she has the edge and s** appeal to always look this fire when moving. This is why I was extra disappointed to hear her say on insta the other day that she liked not wearing the leggings because she could move even faster without them. Speed is not the answer here Brit, don’t overthink things! You are a natural and pro. 

I actually only posted the post to show off the gif i just found then, cuz it is fire :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: (like the bathing suit). So glad we can agree on the epicness of the feel she expresses there. 

Side note: it is such a shame she never recorded any of her tours post ITZ :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I actually only posted the post to show off the gif i just found then, cuz it is fire :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: (like the bathing suit). So glad we can agree on the epicness of the feel she expresses there. 

Side note: it is such a shame she never recorded any of her tours post ITZ :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Technically she filmed Circus, but because of U2 they weren't able to release it. Then there's FFT, which they released unless you're ignoring it on purpose, lol. And finally, the Apple Music Festival was also recorded and published.

• Love 1
On 1/26/2022 at 11:10 AM, joanhs said:

I dont call it shade.. She shared a lame "live-laugh-love-kinda post about you should always love your mother. She only meant it like she missed her mother, but easy to say for her, if she had the better parent of Lynne and her siblings... Laura Lynne lost her mother at a young age, I think we are ought to give her that space that she would want to just have any mother near her again. My father wasnt the best dad, but what I wouldnt do to have him back, so I actually envy even people who have crap dads.

Didn't her mother die around the end of January? I find it so nasty that people will find any excuse to hate on anyone remotely related to Britney, as if they don't have their own lives and motives to post thing unrelated to her.

8 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Technically she filmed Circus, but because of U2 they weren't able to release it. Then there's FFT, which they released unless you're ignoring it on purpose, lol. And finally, the Apple Music Festival was also recorded and published.

Technically we didnt get a Circus tour professional recording :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:.

So my mistake is only the Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour. My bad. It sucked tho so i forgot :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Apple Music obviously does not count because i am talking full tour recordings as i did write :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

On 1/27/2022 at 11:22 AM, Tar_isa said:

Didn't her mother die around the end of January? I find it so nasty that people will find any excuse to hate on anyone remotely related to Britney, as if they don't have their own lives and motives to post thing unrelated to her.

Yes correct 21st january 2007. And we all know how hard Christmas and some dates ******* sucks no matter how many years go buy.
And yes, not everything evolves around Britney, they are allowed to write about their own lifes, like, loosing a mother. I actually think its insensitive to make this about Britney. 
Laura was 25 years old. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Yes correct 21st january 2007. And we all know how hard Christmas and some dates ******* sucks no matter how many years go buy.
And yes, not everything evolves around Britney, they are allowed to write about their own lifes, like, loosing a mother. I actually think its insensitive to make this about Britney. 
Laura was 25 years old. 

100% agree

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block