Britney shows her new pink bathing suit and shades her friends from home: "Psss are we going to war?"

44 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I think she kind of is. She is implying they were indifferent towards her situation. I mean, I don`t know how accurate this is or how much she was poisoned by her team against her friends (abusers always isolate their prey through manipulation). But I mean, I would have done more IF I knew one of my friends was suffering like she was. Was it hard to know and see? I am not sure, but I don`t think so.

Her friends don't have a platform the way Jamie Lynn does or other famous people. What could they have done? I follow some of her friends and they put out messages of support when Britney spoke out. 

And idk about you but there's been instances where i either didn't want to drink or couldn't and I felt like the goodie 2 shoes loser that was watching my friends drink and I was with water/soda. I didn't blame them for doing what they wanted. They weren't flaunting their willingness in my face; it was just the reality.  And I didn't have to go out, but I did. So I felt from Britney's post, she was just saying that was her reality but it is what it is.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Doesn't sound like shade to her friends. She's just saying that was the experience and it sucked for her. Change the title, it's not fair to her friends. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I swear to God the unhinged people on here are about to start digging into this girls life and attacking her family and they need to stop right now. 🛑

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Her friends don't have a platform the way Jamie Lynn does or other famous people. What could they have done? I follow some of her friends and they put out messages of support when Britney spoke out. 

And idk about you but there's been instances where i either didn't want to drink or couldn't and I felt like the goodie 2 shoes loser that was watching my friends drink and I was with water/soda. I didn't blame them for doing what they wanted. They weren't flaunting their willingness in my face; it was just the reality.  And I didn't have to go out, but I did. So I felt from Britney's post, she was just saying that was her reality but it is what it is.

I understand where you're coming from. Everyone is different. However, Britney most likely paid for them to come out there, or at least I wouldn't doubt it. We obviously don't know the full story but if my friend couldn't do something I would question it, or I would choose something we could do.

If my friend couldn't drink or go to the spa, I would choose something we could all do. Everyone is different.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Wasn't there a friend recently who wrote a fan and said she couldn't get in contact with her because Jamie and Co kept her away? Her captions aren't ever just because, interesting timing is all im thinking. Anyways she looks beautiful as always. The swimsuit does look like a pom outfit it would have gone perfect in the neon section of the show.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also, is she talking about the last POM show in Vegas?

She still wore the leg-boots in some numbers, but she didn't wear them for Slave or Toxic

007.jpg

they do look tight :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I dont think she's not talking about the boots, she started using them almost at the final stage of the residency or so. I'm almost sure it's about the tights. Here for example, it looks uncomfortable and tight af

Britney Spears returning to the stage in Las Vegas following mass shooting  | Music news | Slow RadioBritney Spears to finish Las Vegas residency in December | Daily Mail OnlineBRITNEY SPEARS — September 2th, 2016. Britney: Piece Of Me (Las...

I never understood why she wore them because they dont even look good but i'm happy she's finally saying she didnt like them (anyway, i hope those boots burned in hell, they were hideous :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I understand and that is why I did not want to get judgemental. I don`t know and I totally get it that her friends may have been in a hard position . My only "food for thought" point is, if everybody and their grandma noticed there was something off with her, wouldn`t her childhood "I have known her since kindergarten" friends be the first to notice? After having hung out with her forever, they didn`t notice something, at least? And if so, maybe one of them could have approached her and be like "I see something is off, can I help?". Of course, this is just a wild speculation. Of course, maybe they did and she kept it to herself. Who knows.  Also this might totally be due to perception, but I do think she is, at least, raising the question of her friends with a tinge of sarcasm. About their social media posts, I don`t necessarily take them seriously or as a statement of who they are as friends. Social media is a mirage. We all can construct ourselves very conveniently depending of our goals. Social media is micromanaged and often times, very fake.  But yeah, I agree, I don`t want to pass judgement on something so specific and private as the dynamics of a friendship, without knowing. 

1 hour ago, HisNameisChase said:

I understand where you're coming from. Everyone is different. However, Britney most likely paid for them to come out there, or at least I wouldn't doubt it. We obviously don't know the full story but if my friend couldn't do something I would question it, or I would choose something we could do.

If my friend couldn't drink or go to the spa, I would choose something we could all do. Everyone is different.

Yes, exactly. If you see the Hawaii DVD, they spend quite a bit of time together and all those girls are there, obviously, on Britney`s tab. I assume they were, at the very least, invited to do somethings on Brit`s expense. Interesting. 

• Love 5

None of them were helping her. 

They were probably enjoying the superiority exerted over her. Made them feel special. Narcs are often in groups with their flying monkeys and enablers all deriving benefit from dumping on the scapegoat, like a group sport. 

All making you feel you are the crazy one while laughing behind your back, or to your face.

Basically cowards and bullies who feel good by belittling others. Should be stomped like the worms and cockroaches they are before they scuttle away.

The mom was definitely a part of the spite, stories of her being outmaneuvered by Jamie are only half the picture.   She was one of the vultures... (Pic on her Instagram with Britney captioned "Huge throwback".  She probably created and goaded Britney's weight fixation).

(My mom was similar: innocent victim "trying to help wayward daughter" image. But reality: so vicious and scheming. Throwing tantrums when I looked good, literally screaming in rage. I would get inflamed around them, and leaving them my body just naturally reached perfect weight. Nmoms face when she saw me after a while... Shudder. My successful business was a mortal blow, face was like she was stricken with extreme shock. They never want you to succeed or be happy, it lowers them)

I do so hope Britney gets justice and retribution.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Electric said:

It’s quite expensive for a swimsuit 

Oh for sure, I didn’t mean to say it isn’t expensive for me lol. Just for her. Britney is a millionaire and should be able to get whatever she wants- designer or not. I find it interesting she called this expensive but honestly as a fan also appreciate how grounded she is with it. 

I’m glad she stays humble but I’m also excited to see her be able to have control of her money and not shop within an allowance anymore. All positive vibes!

@Tanya25 @Letslearn @Jaime Jean @AP4 Just to clarify so y'all don't think I'm some rich ahole lol :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
57 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I dont think she's not talking about the boots, she started using them almost at the final stage of the residency or so. I'm almost sure it's about the tights. Here for example, it looks uncomfortable and tight af

Britney Spears returning to the stage in Las Vegas following mass shooting  | Music news | Slow RadioBritney Spears to finish Las Vegas residency in December | Daily Mail OnlineBRITNEY SPEARS — September 2th, 2016. Britney: Piece Of Me (Las...

I never understood why she wore them because they dont even look good but i'm happy she's finally saying she didnt like them (anyway, i hope those boots burned in hell, they were hideous :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:)

The boots with the red outfit are SO CUTE

Cut them all off. They showed their true colors.  

It would be disrespecting oneself to let them back in after all that. 

I think Britney who was IN THE SITUATION  would know better if they were dissing her or not. And she clearly thinks they were. 

If I saw anyone, not just a friend, being treated badly I would (and have) find a way to notify people who could change the situation. I would not stay silent

• Love 5

So the theory is  that caffeine is a stimulant  quote on quote like a **** and so they think it will cause more harm then good especially if you have anxiety or depression and other mental illnesses or disorders which honestly can be  absolute BS/false for majority. For anxiety yes for some people or even people without mental health or mental illness they can have a sensitivity to it that causes them to be jittery or increase anxiety and sleep disturbance That being said as someone with experience in this realm I didn't notice a difference at all and there are studies that show the opposite that it helps with depression (a certain number of cups) but that if you have adrenal fatigue burnout to wait when you drink coffee or to have decaf. But, if you are on certain medications for mental illness they can make you drowsy, sleepy, sedated they recommend to drink coffee or energy drinks or in particular green tea/matcha green tea because it has L-theanine too so it won't make you jittery or crash. Teas usually also have less caffeine too. So these can help wake up or at least a close friend of mine's psychiatrist recommended that to her because she couldn't stay up after taking her anti psychotic med. A psychiatrist could potentially put you on stimulant medication...go figure lol to combat those symptoms from depression or a sedating medication. Part of me honestly thinks it was so she was always out of it and they were just acting like it was for her best interest. I think it was for theirs. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block