Britney shows her new pink bathing suit and shades her friends from home: "Psss are we going to war?"

35 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

And to think I was glad to see her hanging out with her hometown friends back then (I think we all were). What a shame. Safe to say she's no longer friends with them, espeicially since Laura Lynne, her cousin, has been shading her on Facebook.

Wait she has??

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's freeBritney pink :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

she looks great, and it's so bad all the restrictions she had. I think people always feel weird about the things she complains about, but it must be more than just those isolated events, but the build up of thing after thing she had to endure and shut up about, year after year after year after year, so is only now that she can finally speak up and complain.Β 

Also, is she talking about the last POM show in Vegas?

She still wore the leg-boots in some numbers, but she didn't wear them for Slave or Toxic

007.jpg

they do look tight :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Β 

024.jpg

040.jpg

streets are saying it's from this night, November 3rd 2017 :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:Β 

Β 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

Anyone know why they would keep coffee away from her?Β 

team con will claim it's in her best interest bc it'sΒ  a stimulant and it would probably interfere with her medication etc....

They are just gonna make excuses like that when millions of people with mental disorders drink coffee.

In reality it probably has some minor effect, if any at all.Β  It's like when you take medication on an empty stomach sometimes you get a stomach ache, bc that's the minor effect, so i'm using this as an example of how stupid their excuses would be

Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
51 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I didn't read this as her shading her friends... they weren't the ones denying her coffee and spa time, that would have been her team. I think she was more so saying she wasn't allowed to enjoy her time with old friends.

I did find the "are we going to war" interesting... she's clearly not going to mention JL anymore, so who's she got lined up in her sights next?

I think she kind of is. She is implying they were indifferent towards her situation. I mean, I don`t know how accurate this is or how much she was poisoned by her team against her friends (abusers always isolate their prey through manipulation). But I mean, I would have done more IF I knew one of my friends was suffering like she was. Was it hard to know and see? I am not sure, but I don`t think so.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

I didn't read this as her shading her friends... they weren't the ones denying her coffee and spa time, that would have been her team. I think she was more so saying she wasn't allowed to enjoy her time with old friends.

I did find the "are we going to war" interesting... she's clearly not going to mention JL anymore, so who's she got lined up in her sights next?

I’m 99.9% sure she’s referring to this articleΒ 

https://okmagazine.com/p/sam-asghari-britney-spears-jamie-lynn-spears-stop-waging-war-publicly/

Β 

y’all know Britney loves looking up herself LmaooΒ 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block