BREAKING: The official order terminating Britney’s conservatorship appears to have been filed, although the actual order is not available and may be sealed

23 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

I don’t get it, wasn’t cship terminated in November? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

So if I'm correct, most petitions or choices made in court happen in three-four parts, like a back and forth; 

- the petition is filed

- the judge decides

- an order is written up, recounting the previous petition.

- the judge signs it.

With Britney's situation, Jamie filed to end it but was removed from the position. Rosengart made it clear it should end, and a plan to go forward would be filed. The judge made her decision to end it not on a petition, but on basis that she had the power to do so (due to a lack of a medical declaration, it was technically voluntary...I know). Therefore, the conservatorship was ended, with Zabel being able to move assets back to Britney.

However, Jamie attempted to delay things by rewriting history in his order, which if accepted would create issues down the line (such as claiming he wasn't removed and was still conservator etc). This is where the issues came from. If the judge had signed it, they could use it to justify payments or arguments down the line.

So it ended on November 12th, but the closing out note hasn't been signed; imagine it like watching a movie and not watching credits; yes, it's over but there's still some extra bits to get through.

• Like 6
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

But if you dare voice your concerns regarding Sam they close the thread, and say “ok that’s enough fun” as if speaking about Britney’s SAFETY AND WELLBEING is fun…

What? A thread made by a conspiracy theorist with multiple accounts who presented nothing but conspiracy theories does not equate to caring about ‘Britney’s safety and well-being’.:sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: Why are you so blindsided? In fact, I will never understand why you, a theorist fan, who listens to the lies of literal psychopaths like @C0CKy and nerdygeekgirl can’t, FOR ONCE, be happy with whom she’s chosen to keep in her life and love. Doesn’t that go against what you were fighting for all-along? Why can’t we give Britney the autonomy to choose? Worst of all, why are you acting like her damn father and trying to be in control of her OWN a choice now that she’s out of a conservatorship? You want her to ditch the love of her life whom she’s established a close-knit relationship with? Who has been on this journey with her through fighting for her freedom and supporting her voice? Even if Britney were to date another man, people like you would still find a way to complain and nitpick about EVERYTHING. She is a smart woman. Respect her decision and stop doubting her intuition to be able to think for herself. A bunch of psychotic fans thinking they know what’s best for her goes against what we were fighting for and quite frankly, is incredibly insulting to her as a human-being. Hang it up already. ‘Britney’s safety and well-being’. GIRL BYE. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

What? A thread made by a conspiracy theorist with multiple accounts who presented nothing but conspiracy theories does not equate to caring about ‘Britney’s safety and well-being’.:sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: Why are you so blindsided? In fact, I will never understand why you, a theorist fan, who listens to the lies of literal psychopaths like @C0CKy and nerdygeekgirl can’t, FOR ONCE, be happy with whom she’s chosen to keep in her life and love. Doesn’t that go against what you were fighting for all-along? Why can’t we give Britney the autonomy to choose? Worst of all, why are you acting like her damn father and trying to be in control of her OWN a choice now that she’s out of a conservatorship? You want her to ditch the love of her life whom she’s established a close-knit relationship with? Who has been on this journey with her through fighting for her freedom and supporting her voice? Even if Britney were to date another man, people like you would still find a way to complain and nitpick about EVERYTHING. She is a smart woman. Respect her decision and stop doubting her intuition to be able to think for herself. A bunch of psychotic fans thinking they know what’s best for her goes against what we were fighting for and quite frankly, is incredibly insulting to her as a human-being. Hang it up already. ‘Britney’s safety and well-being’. GIRL BYE. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I didn’t read your novel lol But your obsession with me is Everything:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I didn’t read your novel lol I still don’t understand why you keep talking to me.

You weren’t able to read a few sentences about why that thread was closed and how you should respect Britney’s decisions? Good to know you’re just as dense as I thought. I see reading compression isn’t your strongest suit either, despite you attacking me several times. Not to mention, initiating a private message to me the other day calling me derogatory terms. I have the right to speak out, especially against delusional and questionable claims which you continue to display. And if you can’t read, then that’s on you. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You weren’t able to read a few sentences about why that thread was closed and how you should respect Britney’s decisions? Good to know you’re just as dense as I thought. I see reading compression isn’t your strongest suit either, despite you attacking me several times. Not to mention, initiating a private message to me the other day calling me derogatory terms. I have the right to speak out, especially against delusional and questionable claims which you continue to display. And if you can’t read, then that’s on you. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Have a nice day.

Yeah I couldn’t read your few sentences because I actually have a job and I’m busy during the day.

2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oh honey please get some form of a life, your obsession with me is everything.:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

39 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Yeah I couldn’t read your few sentences because I actually have a job and I’m busy during the day.

This isn’t the drag you thought it was. Many of us have jobs/school/activities, etc. which is why often times, I don’t get back to some responses  until a day or two after. You could also do the same instead of pretending like you don’t know how to read.

36 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Oh honey please get some form of a life, your obsession with me is everything.:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

A response to a faulty claim/conspiracy theorist /= obsession. Read, learn and move on if you have nothing constructive to say. Also, brave of you to say this when you initiated an attack via personal message. No longer entertaining you and your third-grade responses in this thread. Have a nice day!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block