HOW to get hit threads on exhale ?

6 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

i think this is under the wrong topic but I totally feel you. I made a non brit thread about an artist to see if anyone listens to his music, I got one heart reaction and zero comments. :searching_looking: i was like alright it happens. 

then i came across this thread with moderate activity :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette://:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I can't find the general section anymore i think they removed it otherwise i would have posted there 

I agree lol this forum is quite impredictable :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Well the Britney section is the most visited section in the forum (for obvious reasons) so starting a great Britney-related may help in your endeavors. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Honestly just participate in different threads to see what people talk about first then you can get a feel for what gets engagement and what doesn’t… then you can move onto making other threads!

And hit threads aren’t achieved by some formula either! They just happen if they’re engaging, fun, and generate conversation! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Well the Britney section is the most visited section in the forum (for obvious reasons) so starting a great Britney-related may help in your endeavors. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Honestly just participate in different threads to see what people talk about first then you can get a feel for what gets engagement and what doesn’t… then you can move onto making other threads!

And hit threads aren’t achieved by some formula either! They just happen if they’re engaging, fun, and generate conversation! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Yes true, i think it's a bit of a gamble , i need to post more news threads ha ha , those usually get the most activity :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

But it's hard, most ppl are faster than me :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Thank u for ur post it's very useful 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Void said:

Yes true, i think it's a bit of a gamble , i need to post more news threads ha ha , those usually get the most activity :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I mean, yes, but tread carefully. If you’re posting a news story and share an opinion about it (right off the bat) that not everyone takes to, they may think you’re trolling or won’t take you seriously enough to visit your next thread. You can, however, share a news story and ask what people think. And then share your opinion and respond to others as they state their reactions…

Also, don’t post too many threads in a day! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: I know the temptation is there but slow and steady wins the race! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Also know that you will post threads that get no comments or likes, and that’s fine. Just play your cards until you play them right! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I mean, yes, but tread carefully. If you’re posting a news story and share an opinion about it (right off the bat) that not everyone takes to, they may think you’re trolling or won’t take you seriously enough to visit your next thread. You can, however, share a news story and ask what people think. And then share your opinion and respond to others as they state their reactions…

Also, don’t post too many threads in a day! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: I know the temptation is there but slow and steady wins the race! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Also know that you will post threads that get no comments or likes, and that’s fine. Just play your cards until you play them right! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Wise words ! I'll think about this thanks for the tips ! Xo

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 2:34 AM, Letslearn said:

i think this is under the wrong topic but I totally feel you. I made a non brit thread about an artist to see if anyone listens to his music, I got one heart reaction and zero comments. :searching_looking: i was like alright it happens. 

then i came across this thread with moderate activity :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette://:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

LMAO I didn't expect my ****post to get any views lol

Well anything related to Britney's Instagram automatically gets like 70 reactions and a dozen pages worth of replies, so there's that. Although you'd basically have to be the first person of the day to post something like that, so have fun stalking Britney's IG in the early hours of the morning. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block