Jordan Miller Appreciation Thread

youaughtaknow

Very Handsome, and he seems like a genuinely Good Guy. I have visited this site for years, and I’m glad it has accumulated such a large following. You Deserve Success Jordan 😊

I’m also really glad that this community remains a good support system for Britney Spears.

She has worked Hard her entire life, and I remember more people standing against her back in the day...and it’s really nice to see that the support has always been present for her, here.

She Deserves Praise For Her Accomplishments, And Her Strength, And Perseverance. She has been through A Lot, and I’m glad we have a place to meet, to continue to support her, through her endeavors.

Thank You Jordan 💖

I Hope 2022 Is WonderFull For EveryOne💖

• Love 2
  • Leader
On 1/29/2022 at 7:40 AM, BritneyFan4444 said:

Very Handsome, and he seems like a genuinely Good Guy. I have visited this site for years, and I’m glad it has accumulated such a large following. You Deserve Success Jordan 😊

I’m also really glad that this community remains a good support system for Britney Spears.

She has worked Hard her entire life, and I remember more people standing against her back in the day...and it’s really nice to see that the support has always been present for her, here.

She Deserves Praise For Her Accomplishments, And Her Strength, And Perseverance. She has been through A Lot, and I’m glad we have a place to meet, to continue to support her, through her endeavors.

Thank You Jordan 💖

Thank you for the kind words!! Love this 

• Love 1
On 1/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, BritneyFan4444 said:

Thank You Jordan 💖

Yeah... I'm loving it... The way he caved to the pressure. Enforced language censorship and removed thumbs downs. No appreciation for that... :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

4 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

He's cute i guess.... for a short person. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Do not hate on the short guys!!

I would always get told you could be hot if your were tall. I then thought.. I like you better gone .  

Ehh At leastFriday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE step stools were invented for the short guys. 😂 … Ehh big guys called me a pocket **** .. yet they somehow were always the bottom. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block