Juno Stole Britney’s M&G Outfits, Allegedly (with pictures)

11 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

My point this is a nothing post about JL we have 20+ posts of JL, I want to see posts on BRITNEY. You are all just giving JL the attention she craves...her stupid book tour is over and so is she...except on exhale apparently. 

I'm as fed up as the JL threads as you are, but you posting nonsense quite frankly isn't doing anything to help matters. 

The majority of people would be aware of the uncropped picture; the fact that they are photographed together means nothing. 

Britney's own stylist said JL took clothes without telling ANYONE but you conveniently overlook that. 

Has this story been posted before? Yes. Will it be posted again? Most likely. It's the times we're living in unfortunately when there isn't any Britney news to report.

Go make Britney threads if you want. Or do what I do and try to avoid as many JL threads as possible. I believe I've only commented in two today. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I'm as fed up as the JL threads as you are, but you posting nonsense quite frankly isn't doing anything to help matters. 

The majority of people would be aware of the uncropped picture; the fact that they are photographed together means nothing. 

Britney's own stylist said JL took clothes without telling ANYONE but you conviently overlook that. 

Has this story been posted before? Yes. Will it be posted again? Most likely. It's the times we're living in unfortunately when there isn't any Britney news to report.

The stylist knows nothing about Britney's and JL relation... so... again.... they got along before all the drama so maybe she was allowed to borrow some clothes from britney.

Stop creating more drama about this stupid girl .... honestly it's getting boring already. 

I was the ONLY one besides Successica that was defending Jumanji after her book tour. I was roundly criticized for defending her, and now I post a funny fact that Jumanji took Britney’s outfit, and suddenly I’m public enemy #1 and the biggest Juno hater there is. Well that’s fine. I must have swayed Public opinion with my steadfast defense of Jumanji and now the tides have turned against me. I remain completely and utterly unbothered :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: also, Juno did take this outfit, and it is hilarious 

• Haha 2
Just now, Mannequin* said:

The stylist knows nothing about Britney's and JL relation... so... again.... they got along before all the drama so maybe she was allowed to borrow some clothes from britney.

Stop creating more drama about this stupid girl .... honestly it's getting boring already. 

I didn't claim the stylist did know anything about their relationship. 

If she was allowed to take them, I'm assuming Britney would have informed her wardrobe stylist, whom she worked closely with for years taking scissors to her costumes, instead of letting her take the "blame" for losing them. 

It is boring, you're right. But I'm more inclined to believe the stylist over JL therefore she has sticky fingers, took the clothes without telling anyone and didn't give a ****. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block