Juno Stole Britney’s M&G Outfits, Allegedly (with pictures)

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I will never forget wearing an outfit in front of my brother's GF and her telling me that my brother wore that on their first date. Lol He always shopped in my closet.  I thought Britney wore street wear for most Meet and Greets? 

That’s normal but the clothes were in her dressing room not her bedroom closet it’s weird :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Like 6
Just now, Jaime Jean said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/parents/britney-spears-maddie-atv-accident-update/%3famp=true This photo is cropped, Britney is in the photo and knows her sister is wearing her shirt...Is this really what being a Britney fan is in 2022?

thanks for sharing that with us, she didnt have to be cropped from the picture considering she was forced to put up with things she didnt want so her being there doesnt make it any more innocent to me. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/parents/britney-spears-maddie-atv-accident-update/%3famp=true This photo is cropped, Britney is in the photo and knows her sister is wearing her shirt...Is this really what being a Britney fan is in 2022?

Britney has also been photographed with her abusers... so what's your point?

Her ******* wardrobe stylist has said JL took dresses without telling ANYONE. Is that not enough for you? 

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She’s with Britney in that photo...I think it’s about time we let JL fade into the background there’s more threads here on JL than Britney. 

Yes exactly... stop with this girl... enough is enough

I know we all hate her and blah blah... can we stop posting crap about her ? and this is stupid and silly.. they are sisters at the end of the day and they used to get along well. so MAYBE she borrowed some clothes from Britney.

Again.. this stupid and needs to stop...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block