'READY TO EXPLODE' Henry Torres in talks for a $8 tell-all to ‘set record straight’ after huge scandal

Henry M. Torres is planning to pen his own memoir to counter the "derogatory" claims made in one of Exhale's threads, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

In Serenity Rain's new thread, Why are Britney fans so hot?, multiple users make a series of shocking allegations about Henry.

The thread has sparked a war of words between the once close users and Henry has slammed the users for "profiting" off of his career.

On Saturday Henry even said he "should've slapped" all of the users "across their ****ing faces" in a new rant.

Now a source close to the star says Henry has reached "boiling point" over users' "lies" and is considering several few dollars offers from major publishers to write his own "version of events."

This comes after The Sun revealed last week Henry is also in talks with @Rik to do a tell all interview.

"Henry is absolutely ready to explode, he's livid at the way users has represented a version of their relationship that don't resemble the truth," the source said.

"The offers are there and Henry believes there will be a time to tell his story"

The source added: "Publicly the official stance is that Henry is considering an interview, but he has not committed to anything yet."

He will need to be in a strong mental space to go that far."

The Sun 

• Haha 9
  • Super Mods

I applaud your efforts at trying to launch your redemption arc! Doing it via a tabloid like The Sun is questionable, but an effort nonetheless. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

We’ll see what the court of public opinion has to say after your tell all. It may go the Jamie Lynn Spears route (a fail) or it may go otherwise… :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Haha 7

Honestly from the moment I saw your avatar I assumed it was just a random thirst trap pic but your (alleged) actual face photoshopped onto a thirst trap pic is a new one lol

I did find it funny how your avatar clearly drives increased engagement with your content. You cracked the code, exhale is thirsty :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

This comes after The Sun revealed last week Henry is also in talks with @Rik to do a tell all interview.

"Henry is absolutely ready to explode, he's livid at the way users has represented a version of their relationship that don't resemble the truth," the source said.

"The offers are there and Henry believes there will be a time to tell his story"

1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

We don’t care! Good luck booking that ‘tell-all’ you speak of spacer.png

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block