Good 4 u

Livvy

hi there! my name is olivia! I’m 18 years old and writing songs is my favorite thing to do in the world. I’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember and I fall more in love with it every day. The first song I ever got published was called “All I Want.” I wrote it for a show I act in and it was a super cool experience that opened up a lot of doors for me. On the last day before Covid lockdown, I met the team at Interscope/Geffen records and a producer named Dan Nigro for the first time.

It turned out to be a very momentous day for so many reasons. I spent most of quarantine writing songs in my living room and producing them in a garage, including ‘drivers license’. It was always a really special song to me but I never expected the response it got. It absolutely blew my mind and I still to this day refuse to believe it all actually happened. The day I am writing this is actually the day that I turn in my debut album! I’m sooo excited for you to hear it and I feel so grateful that I get to make music for my job

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block