Nicki Minaj’s new single ‘Do We Have A Problem’ described by a radio host ‘This record sounds damn good. You’re reminded how good Nicki is.’ 👸🏼⁉️

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

When Nicki will drop this song, you biches will gonna’ cry on the car. Darling, it’s the FACTS that you cannot handle. Nicki will be over and I’ll admit it once there’ll come a new female rapper that will end her, just like Nicki did with Kim. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: 

This is not a threat what we see today among female rappers because each lack something (or many things in Cardi’s case ‘cause she cannot write nor sing). :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:
Butttttttt pleas, don’t try to outdo me with Nicki’s bars just like bardigans are doing on Twitter because the bird has no bars. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: THE COMEDY ⁉️ 

DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM⁉️ OUT SOON AND TOTO WILL SUPPORT ‼️‼️

You're getting high off your own delusions, come to me when Nicki Garbage has a Grammy, a solo number 1 single, a diamond single, diamond album and when she's reached Cardi's status. And when Nicki new song premieres you're gonna be the only one promoting it while it debuts in the top 80s like all her other singles does. You your own hype man boo, give it up.its embarrassing, it's like me stanning Willa Ford.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Touch my Toto said:

You're getting high off your own delusions, come to me when Nicki Garbage has a Grammy, a solo number 1 single, a diamond single, diamond album and when she's reached Cardi's status. And when Nicki new song premieres you're gonna be the only one promoting it while it debuts in the top 80s like all her other singles does. You your own hype man boo, give it up.its embarrassing, it's like me stanning Willa Ford.

You’re keep bragging about delusion, no wonder you have Mariah Carey on your avi on 2022. She think she relevant ‘cause of a winter song that no one knows it’s sang by Mariah Carey but go AWFFF. 

Honey, Nicki doesn’t need a Grammy, Grammy needed her. Her ***** is DIAMOND regardless and without Nicki going to court to fight for streams the ******** wouldn’t be here today as she’s relying on playlisting and that’s why she’s suc.king DJ’s di.cks for a play. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Imagine the morals of a person when they affirm they stan Cardi B when she’s illiterate. How could she be writing a song when she doesn’t make sense on Twitter? Also, how do you sleep at night knowing she drugged and **** men for money? The lowest is what? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 
MEANWHILE NICKI HAS WORLD TOURS FILLED WITH PURE FAN LOVE THAT MADE HER THE WEALTHIEST FEMALE RAPPER EVER. (has more money than all of the female rapper past and present put together) :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

ARE YOU DUMP TOTO⁉️:emma: Also, the 127 million followers on Instagram will check for her single, but you can’t talk numbers because my bich has more than your faves put together yet you talk **** here. The audacity of a person named TOTO‼️ :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

30 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re keep bragging about delusion, no wonder you have Mariah Carey on your avi on 2022. She think she relevant ‘cause of a winter song that no one knows it’s sang by Mariah Carey but go AWFFF. 

Honey, Nicki doesn’t need a Grammy, Grammy needed her. Her ***** is DIAMOND regardless and without Nicki going to court to fight for streams the ******** wouldn’t be here today as she’s relying on playlisting and that’s why she’s suc.king DJ’s di.cks for a play. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Imagine the morals of a person when they affirm they stan Cardi B when she’s illiterate. How could she be writing a song when she doesn’t make sense on Twitter? Also, how do you sleep at night knowing she drugged and **** men for money? The lowest is what? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 
MEANWHILE NICKI HAS WORLD TOURS FILLED WITH PURE FAN LOVE THAT MADE HER THE WEALTHIEST FEMALE RAPPER EVER. (has more money than all of the female rapper past and present put together) :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

ARE YOU DUMP TOTO⁉️:emma: Also, the 127 million followers on Instagram will check for her single, but you can’t talk numbers because my bich has more than your faves put together yet you talk **** here. The audacity of a person named TOTO‼️ :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

It feels like I'm reiterating everything I'm saying. I said what I said 🥱 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Style. said:

Imagine how ****ed up your mind is if you celebrate someone else’s failure. Imagine the trauma you’ve endured as kiddo. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

YIKES I PLAY TAG AND YOU IT FOR LIFE TOTO THANKS FOR THE BUMP :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

She deserves failure because of how evil and malicious that old woman is. And you shouldn't be talking about celebrating failure, you are an adult that spends time on forums bashing other successful female Grammy winning, multi number 1 diamond selling rappers. I only bash Nicki because she's a horrible human being. You can play tag all you want, I got time baby 😘

• Haha 1
On 1/24/2022 at 1:35 PM, Touch my Toto said:

Poorly attempt? I attempted and succeeded. I said what I said and explained it very well. Backed up my spit talk and served receipts. And I'm sure a lot of users will agree with me. But hey, we all cling onto our favs no matter what, like the lambs are highly delusional that she will get another number 1, the army thinks Rihanna will release a new album, the Britney army thinks she actually runs her social media account and has an account on exhale. The monsters think Gaga loves her peers, Katy cats thinks she will climb the charts again and be the queen. It's okay to admit that you suffer from delusions, most of us on here do. We're Delusional for our favs. 

I….the way you dragged every major fan base. I-

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 1
On 1/24/2022 at 4:24 PM, Touch my Toto said:

Not Willa Ford. I - 

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 2
On 1/24/2022 at 10:25 AM, Style. said:

Considering the state of Female Rap right now

I love Nicki and I am excited for her return. I think she has a unique sound, a unique voice, and simply a queen. 

However, the state of female rap has never been better. Meghan, Cardi, SZA, Doja... These girls have been slaying and releasing amazing music. By no way is she here to "save female rap", but it is great to finally have her back!

14 hours ago, Rik said:

She’s doing a part 2 to it, she confirmed about a year and a bit ago 

Wait, what? Oh, that tweet… c’mon, Onika is a liar and a troll, we don’t trust her. Y’all know I love her to death, but she won’t be able to pull a Pink Friday 2. Sorry. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: For me it’s fine ‘cause I would take happily another Queen era. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

16 hours ago, maki93 said:

I love Nicki and I am excited for her return. I think she has a unique sound, a unique voice, and simply a queen. 

However, the state of female rap has never been better. Meghan, Cardi, SZA, Doja... These girls have been slaying and releasing amazing music. By no way is she here to "save female rap", but it is great to finally have her back!

You know what? I think you’re right to some extent. The girlies have been doing their thing quite OKAY, but my thing is when we talk about Nicki, we talk about the whole package. My girl is legit rapper and an icon, of course she’s going to resurrect some things. What I want most? To diss them all ‘cause she simply can do that and they can’t do anything about it…. RED OCTAGON STAWP DAT :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block