What if Britney Spears dated Nick Carter instead of Justin Timberlake?

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

He do?  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  Being the youngest BSB, I thought he’s always been cute, but never really attractive.  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

YES it’s big because i saw aaron carters disgusting ***** and he was hung like a damn horse 

nick is taller and beefier so i imagine it’s thick and long 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Martini said:

YES it’s big because i saw aaron carters disgusting ***** and he was hung like a damn horse 

nick is taller and beefier so i imagine it’s thick and long 

If you call that a horse Ive only had elephants in my life... just saying. That don't impress me much. Unimpressed Shania Twain GIF

• Haha 1

No no no. Justin and Britney's personalities matched perfectly. They were meant to be together. 

Nick was such a tool but back then we didn't really see too much of celebrities real personalities before reality shows, social media, etc. I remember thinking Nick was so cute when the only place I ever saw him was the I Want it That Way Video lmaoo but after seeing House of Carters I was like wtfffff 

1 hour ago, katiespears said:

Omg I never heard that.

They would have been so cute and Justin would have dieddd.

Heath Ledger was into all kinds of *****. His autopsy report states his death was "the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine." So the person that would more likely be dead if she had gotten with Heath is Britney. You are all so messy... 

20 hours ago, MasterNaus said:

Heath Ledger was into all kinds of *****. His autopsy report states his death was "the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine." So the person that would more likely be dead if she had gotten with Heath is Britney. You are all so messy... 

He died in 2008, we’re talking about in 2002 I don’t remember reports of him being into ***** at this time and the point is ‘what could have been’ - like the butterfly effect if both their paths crossed and were different who knows, it’s all speculation. My point with Britney is I believe he is someone who would have loved her for her, not the fame and money as he obviously had his own, which she really almost never seems to have had had in her life even from her own family.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

He died in 2008, we’re talking about in 2002 I don’t remember reports of him being into ***** at this time and the point is ‘what could have been’ - like the butterfly effect if both their paths crossed and were different who knows, it’s all speculation. My point with Britney is I believe he is someone who would have loved her for her, not the fame and money as he obviously had his own, which she really almost never seems to have had had in her life even from her own family.

There were actually reports as far back as 2002 that he used co****e and ******. If they had been in a relationship, it's very likely he would have introduced Britney to hardcore ***** and who knows what would have happened.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block