What if Britney Spears dated Nick Carter instead of Justin Timberlake?

7 hours ago, Freakshowstan02 said:

FIY, He cheated first but got pressed about her cheating because it was with his friend.

but I read that he wanted to get back together but she didn’t want to because of the “cry me a river” mv and the interviews he did talking about her and their break up (possibly the one with Barbra Walters). 

Yes , I read somewhere he wanted to get back togheter and she said no . I don't blame her , he acted like a ******* idiot after they broke up . 

He was really disgusting in all the interviews etc , I don't know how he thought she was going to be OK with it.

I think "what goes around comes around" talks a bit about it.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Li07 said:

Isn't there a video of Brit showing up to his party in 2003? I even remember a picture of her leaving his house too.

I think they broke up in 2002, but got together on and off until sometime early 2003 or were at least trying.

But I really think JT ego messed them up. 

I think they probably just kissed of something but justin acted like they ****ed like 10 times.

Men egos can be terrible sometimes.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Li07 said:

Isn't there a video of Brit showing up to his party in 2003? I even remember a picture of her leaving his house too.

I think they broke up in 2002, but got together on and off until sometime early 2003 or were at least trying.

But I really think JT ego messed them up. 

Yeah they tried to work it out but Britney said that she was in denial during that time and probably wasn’t thinking about what he did. I don’t know what changed her min about him or if she realised what he did later because she was shading him indirectly when she was promoting her new album in the zone. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Kevin as well, stop being delusional:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Are you okay? Nick came from one of the most successful boy bands of literally all time. He’s been working in this industry since he was a child. BSB is pop and Hollywood royalty. Kevin was just a mediocre back-up dancer who didn’t even have a profession other then leaching onto women who were more successful. Stop being delusional.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Are you okay? Nick came from one of the most successful boy bands of literally all time. He’s been working in this industry since he was a child. BSB is pop and Hollywood royalty. Kevin was just a mediocre back-up dancer who didn’t even have a profession other then leaching onto women who were more successful. Stop being delusional.

I think every dancer can only dream To be a back up dancer for big celebrities like Justin Timberlake and Pink, and Kevin did that. So he actually had a career as a dancer, or am i seeing things wrong?

• Haha 1

She would have downgraded considerably. There's reason why Justin was the ONLY member of a 90s boy band that went to have a successful solo career. He's a go-getter, a charmer and incredibly talented. Him and Usher are the most talented male artists in pop music since MJ. Nick Carter is just a generic pretty boy. He wasn't even the best singer in the BSB. Brian and AJ could sing circles around him.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 1/26/2022 at 12:50 PM, MasterNaus said:

She would have downgraded considerably. There's reason why Justin was the ONLY member of a 90s boy band that went to have a successful solo career. He's a go-getter, a charmer and incredibly talented. Him and Usher are the most talented male artists in pop music since MJ. Nick Carter is just a generic pretty boy. He wasn't even the best singer in the BSB. Brian and AJ could sing circles around him.

usher is a herpes carrier 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block