What if Britney Spears dated Nick Carter instead of Justin Timberlake?

8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I actually think it's disgusting when people refer to "The All American Look" as a white, blonde, blue eyed person, when Native Americans are actually THE look. 

As far as Britney potentially dating Nick, I'm glad she never did. He used to beat Paris Hilton. Allegedly räped Melissa from girl group  Dream. And his own brother, Aaron Carter alleged that Nick abused him as well.

Yes, Melissa from Dream said he ***ually assaulted her when she was virgin . His family is also more of a hot mess than Britney’s 

• Like 4

Eww.

It’s rumored he physically abused Paris Hilton. There are pictures of her with bruises. She’s AFAIK never said anything so maybe that’s false.

HOWEVER Melissa from the band Dream outright said on her website he basically r*ped her.

Justin Timberlake maybe many things. And may have treated both Janet and especially Britney badly, but as far as I know Justin Timberlake hasn’t been accused of those things.

• Like 2

It’s rumored he physically abused Paris Hilton. There are pictures of her with bruises. She’s AFAIK never said anything so maybe that’s false.

She did heavily insinuate it in her documentary. She talked about abusive boyfriends and pulled up the pictures from that time on her computer. If you look at what she googled, it's something like "Nick Carter beats up Paris Hilton"

As far as the Willa Ford video from above though, I always assumed that video was shot after they broke up, which is why he ignored her. 

• Like 3

Nick is super hot, but didn't he SA Aaron for most of Aaron's childhood as a result of his own SA by that Lou Perlman guy? I feel like that was a huge scandal revealed on social media a few years back.

Either way, I wouldn't want Britney involved with him, because what if he had gone to Britney's house and done the same things that he allegedly did to Aaron to a young Jamie Lynn? Or God forbid he and Britney had gotten married and he had kids with her, and then had access to those kids? Nah, I'm good.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, websurfer22 said:

Eww.

HOWEVER Melissa from the band Dream outright said on her website he basically r*ped her.

Justin Timberlake maybe many things. And may have treated both Janet and especially Britney badly, but as far as I know Justin Timberlake hasn’t been accused of those things.

Yeah, she actually liked tweets calling him out for being abusive not too long ago, basically confirming he did hit her.

17 hours ago, ElenaB said:

Britney and Justin's relationship wasn't bad, in fact, it was iconic and he seemed to make her really happy. the problem was how justin handled the break up, that's where he started being a prick. 

so, as many people said above, no. nick was a mess and britney was too good for him.

They where really cute and justin was really in love with her.

It is sad that she cheated and he acted like a **** after they broke up.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

They where really cute and justin was really in love with her.

It is sad that she cheated and he acted like a **** after they broke up.

FIY, He cheated first but got pressed about her cheating because it was with his friend.

but I read that he wanted to get back together but she didn’t want to because of the “cry me a river” mv and the interviews he did talking about her and their break up (possibly the one with Barbra Walters). 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Freakshowstan02 said:

FIY, He cheated first but got pressed about her cheating because it was with his friend.

but I read that he wanted to get back together but she didn’t want to because of the “cry me a river” mv and the interviews he did talking about her and their break up (possibly the one with Barbra Walters). 

Isn't there a video of Brit showing up to his party in 2003? I even remember a picture of her leaving his house too.

I think they broke up in 2002, but got together on and off until sometime early 2003 or were at least trying.

But I really think JT ego messed them up. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block