What if Britney Spears dated Nick Carter instead of Justin Timberlake?

Both epitomized the All-American look from that time. Both blonde. Both heartthrobs loved by millions. Both massively famous. Rumor had it that Nick even secretly had a crush on Britney. Does anyone else think they would have been super cute together? Idk but looking at them together just gives me so much 1999/early 2000s nostalgia…I can’t even describe it but IYKYK. It’s like looking back at a childhood dream. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

• Love 3

Quite honestly he would likely feel intimidated by her until the mid 2000s when backstreet kind of became irrelevant (like not even ready to start banking on their nostalgia) and he needed that extra boost. I find him to be very conceited and even more so during the time that Britney and Justin got together. The way he treated Willa (who wasn’t exactly nice to other girls herself in classic 2000s style) on the red carpet of the 2001 VMAs.

who knows how he would’ve sidelined Britney had she pissed him off. 

He’s petty and not to mention, has been accused of ***ual assault  by several women including one of the singers from dream (and it’s suggested he hit Paris Hilton when they dated as per Paris liking a tweet where Aaron was rambling on about nick being abusive to women including her)

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Rik said:

Quite honestly he would likely feel intimidated by her until the mid 2000s when backstreet kind of became irrelevant (like not even ready to start banking on their nostalgia) and he needed that extra boost. I find him to be very conceited and even more so during the time that Britney and Justin got together. The way he treated Willa (who wasn’t exactly nice to other girls herself in classic 2000s style) on the red carpet of the 2001 VMAs.

who knows how he would’ve sidelined Britney had she pissed him off. 

He’s petty and not to mention, has been accused of ***ual assault  by several women including one of the singers from dream (and it’s suggested he hit Paris Hilton when they dated as per Paris liking a tweet where Aaron was rambling on about nick being abusive to women including her)

Aaron Nick was truly the IT-boy of 2000s Hollywood. His body count must be insane but then again, I feel like so was Justin’s. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not me subconsciously saying Aaron :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Hide contents

Fun fact: I ran into him in LA once and was sooooo starstruck :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Tbh I get it though- oddly enough I explored parts of his discography as a kid

i actually recently bought the rugrats in Paris soundtrack from iTunes since it isn’t on streaming. Great song… Hes different now obviously, so I just hope he and everyone around him are safe and doing better these days 

tbh on the topic of Aaron, I look at this crowd and I just think man he truly did lose grasp of so much because of his own decisions of course, but also likely in consequence of his career never taking off again after another earthquake. So many kids in that crowd. While his mom doesn’t agree that he was the Justin bieber of his time (because tbh he wasnt lol) he became famous at such a young age and then had his whole life turned upside down for a series of reasons. Very dark. I wonder where those fans are now

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Rik said:

Tbh I get it though- oddly enough I explored parts of his discography as a kid

i actually recently bought the rugrats in Paris soundtrack from iTunes since it isn’t on streaming. Great song… Hes different now obviously, so I just hope he and everyone around him are safe and doing better these days 

tbh on the topic of Aaron, I look at this crowd and I just think man he truly did lose grasp of so much because of his own decisions of course, but also likely in consequence of his career never taking off again after another earthquake. So many kids in that crowd. While his mom doesn’t agree that he was the Justin bieber of his time (because tbh he wasnt lol) he became famous at such a young age and then had his whole life turned upside down for a series of reasons. Very dark. I wonder where those fans are now

If I’m not mistaken, Aaron was the most searched male artist after Eminem from 2001-02. He was definitely a superstar but his career was a flash-in-the-pan. I also feel like it was hard to transition from a teen pop star to an adult artist, especially back then.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Thank god she didn’t because he’s messed up and I’ve heard some crazy stuff about him. I think he had a crush on her and got jealous when she got together with Justin. You can tell by this prank call lmao :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::

and Britney’s and Justin’s relationship was inevitable.

They were together in MMC and fell in love with each other again when they meet as teenagers even though both of them was with other people. I know everyone hates Justin but Britney seems to be cool with him and her past with him so.. 

• Like 5

Britney and Justin's relationship wasn't bad, in fact, it was iconic and he seemed to make her really happy. the problem was how justin handled the break up, that's where he started being a prick. 

so, as many people said above, no. nick was a mess and britney was too good for him.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block