Adele Faces Backlash for Postponement on Vegas Residency

5 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

The answers here πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

BUT, a day before?? A DAY BEFORE???????????????????????????

ItuKx0m.gif

Β 

That is not right, she should take notes from Britney that cancelled Domination months before. We love and stan a responsible queen.

Β 

Lbr she’s a lazy artist. If she was around as an artist in the 80s-2000s (back when artists actually had to put in WORK), she would not have succeeded.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Lou said:

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, dran said:

I mean... I find it very questionable that she only announced the day before that there were "production delays". How the hell would you even do staging at the venue if everything isn't there yet... like the day before?Β 

I can imagine there's more to the storyΒ 

I agree. It's absurd to think they figured this out 24 hrs before.Β 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sia said:

As she should!

I’m so tired of these greedy entertainment corporations that have you wrapped around their finger. Funny how if you buy a ticket and can’t make it due to reasons beyond your control, you have to suck it up and be out the money, but an artist cancels on you, then you still have to suck it up and foot the bill. It’s ridiculous.

One day, these terms and conditions on tickets will be brought to light and I wouldn’t be surprised if laws are passed requiring venues to give X amount of days of notice to cancel a show before making them liable for their attendees’ costs. It’s turned into abuse.

It’s easy for Adele because she has insurance companies that help pay for costs to the production of the show but fans are still left in the dust. Now they have to spend money twice for travels to come back and see a show.

Madonna (who's music I love) was in a similar situation with her last tour. She had injuries on her hip and knee and cancelled more than a few shows sometimes just hours before the scheduled beginning.

And if she did make it she was often very late...

• Love 1

I cant at Americans.

"How dare this woman postpone, but not cancel, her show for thousands of people in the middle of a global pandemic our country is choosing to ignore because there's issues with production at a time when work places around the globe are working on 50% staff due to covid - how dare she inconvenience me this mildly - regardless of whether I have a ticket or not!"

Maybe she's a close contact, and is isolating but she didn't give that reasoning because idiots will claim its a hoax and she's lying.

• Love 1

The only way to cover her up is that she should have refunded hotels, plane tickets and show to all the fans who are actually in the venue and hotels there...Like gurl your ticket is 500Β£ and you are just sorry???Β :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: What is few thousand dollars for u to give to your fans...She should have opened the refund inquiry on her site for fans..but noooo..she is just sorry...A lot of them won't be able to come again due the costΒ Β :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:...I guess people will at least stop listening to her nowΒ :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

One dad told to the news he wanted to give his baby name Adele, but after this scandal he won't, his family is pissed on Adele, loves itΒ :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

On the other hand I still can't believe there are people who pay that amount of money to watch her stand and just sing, without any real show performances...I quess that's what you get, a scandal from her at leastΒ :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

25 minutes ago, Leodance said:

The only way to cover her up is that she should have refunded hotels, plane tickets and show to all the fans who are actually in the venue and hotels there...Like gurl your ticket is 500Β£ and you are just sorry???Β :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: What is few thousand dollars for u to give to your fans...She should have opened the refund inquiry on her site for fans..but noooo..she is just sorry...A lot of them won't be able to come again due the costΒ Β :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:...I guess people will at least stop listening to her nowΒ :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

One dad told to the news he wanted to give his baby name Adele, but after this scandal he won't, his family is pissed on Adele, loves itΒ :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

On the other hand I still can't believe there are people who pay that amount of money to watch her stand and just sing, without any real show performances...I quess that's what you get, a scandal from her at leastΒ :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I can't believe people who can't afford to cancel something gets tickets during a pandemic.Β 

13 hours ago, Speed X said:

Her excuse was believableΒ but the timing is odd indeed. Go figure.

Nopz! That’s not acceptable!Β 
Β 

imaging if britney would have done something like this..she would be all over internet with Critics..

Β 

also I agree with article..it’s about her singing not a massive productionΒ 

24 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Did y'all hear that she was apparently using non-union musicians for her residency before the cancellation? I guess God woke up and said "not today ma'am."

spacer.png

Does anyone know the source of this gif :orangu_orangutan_ape: I know its Ellie Goulding in the original but I tried to google it and failed

I don't care about Adele, but Lord Jesus there's something in this 4th era curse. 4 is general a unlucky number.

Bionic - personal struggles and massive flop

In The Zone - success but starting to having personal struggles, even era was shorter because of the accident with leg

4 by Beyonce - success in album sales but 0 hits

Avril Goodbye Lullabye - commercially stable, but not a real success and end of career

Like a Prayer - hit, but starting to having backlash for artistic choices

JLo Rebirth - Get Right was a hit but then........ nothing more, nobody remember this era

30 - success but starting to having backlash and this is a beginnng of the end

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block