Beyonce and Madonna named worst musician actors, Gaga and Cher the best

However, as for Beyonce and Madonna, acting is not one of their talents. While acting IS Gaga's talent (better actress than singer tbh) 

Beyonce can sing like a goddess (her versatility alone>), dance and perform. 

Madonna can dance her *** off, write and perform.

All of them have their own strengths and abilities. 

Gaga can sing, act, play instruments and write. 

• Love 1
On 1/23/2022 at 3:44 PM, Jordan Miller said:

The Independent named Beyonce and Madonna as some of the worst musician actors. They praised Cher and Gaga for their acting chops.

Exhale, thots?

Beyoncé 
Think of Beyoncé’s acting credits — Obsessed, The Pink Panther, Dreamgirls — as an act of charity for the human race, a way of telling us that, hey, she’s not totally perfect. Try as she might, Beyoncé has never been the greatest of actors, with a wooden energy similar to Madonna. Thankfully, she seems to have stopped trying to be a thespian of late.

Madonna
It’s become a bit of a cliche to remark on Madonna’s inability to act, but it’s also not strictly untrue. She’s decent in A League of Their Own, Evita and Dangerous Game, but otherwise tends to be stiff and detached from her surroundings in everything else.

Lady Gaga
One of the great pleasures of last year’s House of Gucci was that Lady Gaga gave a real capital-p performance. Unafraid to go very big, Gaga used her role as a convicted — though naturally glamorous — murderer to showcase her range. She also proved that, a few years after her Oscar nominated turn in A Star Is Born, she wasn’t just good at playing pop stars similar to herself.

Cher
Cher is the ultimate pop star turned actor, incapable of not delivering in spades. Moonstruck got her an Oscar — playing a drifting widow finding unexpected new love — but she’s similarly brilliant as a flamboyant single mother in 1990’s Mermaids, as a nuclear power plant worker in Silkwood, and as one of the Witches of Eastwick. It’s a travesty she didn’t make more movies in the wake of her Academy Award.bey-mad.jpg.65aaa807e6744333aa0f8dfa70ec6de0.jpg

They forgot Rihanna among the worst. She's also a mediocre actress (see: Battleship) :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

(on top of that she has 0 talent, she can't sing or dance or act or write or perform or anything. But she's still Rihanna and she walks like Rihanna) 

4 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

They forgot Rihanna among the worst. She's also a mediocre actress (see: Battleship) :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

(on top of that she has 0 talent, she can't sing or dance or act or write or perform or anything. But she's still Rihanna and she walks like Rihanna) 

Excuse Me Judging You GIF

• Haha 3

I really liked Beyoncé in Dream Girls and in Cadillac Records...I think she's a great actress. I think Madonna can be good if she's well directed but otherwise it's not in her blood nor her vocation. I've seen a movie with her recently on Netflix... I was confused.  Worst movie of my life.

I personally don't think Britney is a good actress. I mean she's good in comedy but in Crossroads her interpretation is not regular. Sometimes she's good and sometimes you don't get her message. It made me laugh how bad she was at some point. But I loved her  in HIMYM.

I think if she takes some lessons she can do a good job.

Gaga is very impressive I must say. I don't think she's the best ever but she's good. 

Cher is very good too.

14 hours ago, Brat said:

Excuse Me Judging You GIF

18 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Rihanna can sing. Not spectacular, but still. The most value from her is the original tone and her artistic skills. She's having charisma in music.

I liked Cadillac Records and Dream Girls, so i feel its not fair to Beyonce. Maybe she did too little movies. But i feel like saying who's good and who's bad its tricky. Madonna was great in Evita, but only there. Mariah Carey was great (omg epic!!) as a social worker in Precious, but only there. So these girls had some potential, maybe wrong choices.... Christina in Burlesque in the scene when she tried to get Cher's attention for possible audition was greaaaaaat, but in the whole movie i see Aguilera not a actress :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I feel like all of the critics trying push Gags as a great actress i dont know why. House Of Gucci was for me really boring and her accent wasn't that great when i heard original. Movie itself looked like TV movie for me. But when i heard she's gonna make a first movie i knew that she can be good (considering her stealing music career with theatrical twist). So yeah she's good anyway.

Cher was everytime on level that nobody can reach. So the crown remain.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 12:36 PM, TheRealLou said:

Rihanna can sing. Not spectacular, but still. The most value from her is the original tone and her artistic skills.

LOL. Can she sing like Mariah, Whitney or Celine? Can she dance like Janet, Madonna or Paula? Can she act like Gaga? Is she an incredible performer like Beyoncé? Can she write? Is she talented? 

Short Answer to all the questions: NO! 

• Love 1

Gaga and Cher are amazing. 

The only memorable role Madonna has for me, is A League of their own- she was good in that. I mean I know ppl say she was pretty good in Evita, but I’ve never been able to sit through it. Not because of her, I just couldn’t get into the music. 

Beyonce was ok in Dreamgirls, I mean in the musical numbers she was amazing… but that’s what she does. The straight acting scenes were not so great… when she stands up to Curtis or takes the meeting with the Hollywood guy…. Pretty cringe. She was terrible at voice acting in the Lion King. Obsessed was awful. I guess she was ok in Austin powers. I have a feeling her ego (probably Madonna too) is too big to actually work with an acting coach or take direction very well- maybe they could be better if they worked on it but neither seems to be a natural actor. 

I’ve always thought Britney was underrated. I’ll be honest, Crossroads is inconsistent. But I do think there are some scenes where she’s really good in it, and honestly some scenes are pretty bad. BUT I also think back to how busy she was at that time. She had done 3 albums in a row, so many tours, music videos, award show performances, promotional deals, and they squeezed in filming a movie?! When you look at Gaga and Cher they definitely had time to prepare for their movies, it wasnt at the beginning of their career when they were being pushed to an extreme. I think with work and time Britney could be amazing- at least at comedy. I mean when you look at her MMC skits she’s really good in those- for what it is. (Especially compared to Xtina) her small roles on will & grace and how I met your mother were good. She was good when she hosted SNL. She was also cast in the same role as Natalie Portman in an off Broadway play as a kid!  I don’t know if she would be an Oscar winner, but I think she’s better than ppl give her credit for 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block