According to The Sun, it’s CONFIRMED that Britney will be doing a sit down interview with Oprah.

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Didn't Oprah lose a LOT of goodwill with the public after the Me Too movement?

Besides, I'd rather Britney sit down with Drew Barrymore, they have way too much in common and Drew is a very empathic individual.

I’d like Drew or Whoopi. More of them please! Drew would be someone who can relate too.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mmmmmmmm said:

I’d like Drew or Whoopi. More of them please! Drew would be someone who can relate too.

Drew can definitely relate to Britney on so many levels most others can't; Drew was also institutionalized against her will, Drew also had a very rough road with her parents, Drew has also had to be a single mom and Drew also crawled up from the abyss of Hollywood stronger than before. So I think she would be the best match for an interview with Britney and she would know exactly which questions to ask and which to avoid, because she'd want someone to ask her (or not ask her) the same things.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

I doubt she'll be doing an interview until all the legal stuff is out of the way, and that'll take months. Maybe even longer. 

As for the source, no comment.

LOL, what? She’s already stated a lot through her Instagram captions. She’s perfectly able to do an interview.

I know IF she does it she'll go with Oprah and I can understand why, but I want a serious treatment of the matter, I want people who have done the work and know the story, I want Liz Day and Samantha Stark. 'Being Britney Spears', to continue their NYT series.

Oprah will somehow make it about her getting the interview more than giving a voice to Britney herself, and feel like it'll be all about the gossip and very superficial.

• Like 1
On 1/23/2022 at 4:47 PM, Louis-j said:

- Conservatorship abuse

- Music career while under the conservatorship

- Sam Lutfi

- Lou Taylor

- JL (a couples minutes of shade, that's all she deserves)

- Sam Asghari 

- Future career plans

+ controversial wild behaviour on instagram as the main topic, people already forgot about above things

18 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Have you ever even seen an Oprah interview or were you too blinded by your hate for someone who is more successful in life than you'll ever be?

Oh my how do you breathe with so much hate. I just don't think she's a good interviewer. I actually spend hours watching interviews, I love that format. I don't think Oprah is good at that. But yeah, I hope she keeps being successful, whatever, that's another topic.

18 hours ago, Catalin said:

Sorry, but I don't think this tell-all interview will ever happen, and even if it does happen, it won't be the groundbreaking thing you think it will be. Britney hates interviews.

Have someone at any point from 2009 to 2021 tell you Britney Spears will post a video in her car singing to LONELY of all songs and nobody would believe it! If she wants to do it, I have faith! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block