According to The Sun, it’s CONFIRMED that Britney will be doing a sit down interview with Oprah.

I’m not sure she’s ready for an interview right now. I think she needs to focus on her mental health first… If she wants to be heard and taken seriously by the GP, she needs to put her act together and not just be angry… it wouldn’t be good for her reputation and we all want her to shine for the good reasons.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She shouldn’t be doing interviews anytime soon. She needs to take the time to feel out her new life and freedom. 
I want an interview just as much as anyone but I want her to be in the right mindset for this when it happens. 
All when the time is right.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, handmedown said:

Even more reason for her not to do it at all.  It would leave more questions than answers no matter what she said.

She might want to share her story. Her narrative has been hijacked for a decade and a half. Britney knows that the GP will react like the GP, and that Britney fans will react like Britney fans. She’s seen it all.

she knows what she’s doing. 

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I do NOT like Oprah. I want FACTS. But Oprah will ask her stupid and vague questions about how she FELT or WANTS or whatever. No, I want Britney to say "X did this, Y did that, I want this and that. Oh, and I feel like this, btw."

Have you ever even seen an Oprah interview or were you too blinded by your hate for someone who is more successful in life than you'll ever be? Oprah is fantastic at interviews and she asks the good questions, but she will also be respectful to Britney. Britney has done interviews with her in the past and always liked her.

4 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

I’m not sure she’s ready for an interview right now. I think she needs to focus on her mental health first… If she wants to be heard and taken seriously by the GP, she needs to put her act together and not just be angry… it wouldn’t be good for her reputation and we all want her to shine for the good reasons.

True. I want her to have time to heal and enjoy her life. It's totally OK and normal for her to be angry and upset, but it's too fresh right now. She needs a bit more time to heal IMO, but if she's ready I'm ready. I want her to be the classy AF queen that she has always been and expose all the people who did this horrible **** to her, let it ALL out, and show how strong she is to have survived all of this. Right now, it's all so fresh and she only has been free for a few months but whenever she's ready <3

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

2006ney would do it and not give a **** 

She's been through a **** ton of abuse and torture for 13 years. She's strong, but they literally tried to shatter her confidence and self worth. 2006ney had not gone through half the hell she went through in this conservatorship. However, she'll do it soon. She's strong AF.

10 hours ago, femmepop said:

IF she ever does sit down with Oprah it's just mostly going to be about the family drama and be more of an emotional, therapeutic conversation. That's her thing.

Oprah would never get into the music industry and record label control, LT, overall Hollywood machine etc. Oprah herself is a corporate entity and such a major player in the business. And I especially don't ever expect Oprah to question the corrupt political/legal system that allowed this to happen in the first place and continue for as long as it did.

Think of Dave Chappelle's sit down with Oprah in 2006:

he tries to allude to the darker sides of industry "control" and it's just not computing with her. She kind of leaves him still looking "crazy" or whatever.

I do think Oprah means well but I just don't expect her to dig too deep.

Oprah has interviewed Meghan Markle, Michael Jackson's alleged victims and went against the Jackson family and industry. You pulling these old AF interviews from her TALK SHOW is dumb. Have you seen any recent interviews from her? I'm guessing that's an obvious no. She is a fantastic interviewer, and she will also give Britney respect and not be nasty to her and will be understanding and comforting. That's what Britney needs. She doesn't need another ***** like Diane Sawyer.

12 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

2006ney would do it and not give a **** 

She's been through a **** ton of abuse and torture for 13 years. She's strong, but they literally tried to shatter her confidence and self worth. 2006ney had not gone through half the hell she went through in this conservatorship. However, she'll do it soon. She's strong AF.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I'd love for her to talk about....

-FF/Xfactor... was she truly as bad off as the rumors claim (not being able to hold a conversation etc) and did she enjoy FF as an album (already know she didn't like the tour itself but I love the music and it would warm my heart to know if she did too)

-BJ... how involved was she truly, what decisions lead to what we got

-Sam Lutfi... is he truly the villain he's made out to be

-Project Rose/RED... was she truly pleading for help... did she purposely wear yellow that time... why so many posts of the same selfie shoot for nearly 2 years, is there a meaning or did she just feel cute

-Billy B... I just want to hear her specifically call him out

-LT... but only very briefly, honestly I feel this whole topic can be dealt with in court, but I am curious to know just how much pull LT had over her day to day via Robin. I'd like confirmation from her mouth that the crazy lady sending pink hats was 100% LT

-future career plans... are there any?

-future personal plans... will she ever move away from LA? (After her kids are adults obvs), any other passions she's interested in exploring?

Tbh I don't want her to talk much about her family, or the horrors from the facility. I know these topics clearly heavily impacted her as she consistently mentions them on IG but I'm not sure the world needs to know all the graphic details of the abuse and I feel it would be more traumatizing for her to speak to the world directly about it. Save these topics for therapy/artistic expression

I'd also love a quick mention about her past legacy, what was her favourite performance/video/album/song and why, what stood out to her the most

And finally... any regrets? 

So you want her interview to be a lame af TRL interview? She has gone through HELL. She has a story that needs to be told, she will bring changes (like she has already done) to so many corrupted conservatorship cases. Thank God you're not the one doing the interview. No one cares about the BJ album other than stans.

5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I kinda lost respect for Oprah after she threw MJ under the buss. She was his best friend and one of his biggest supporters. Love her, but I’ll pass..  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Whoopi should interview her, she’s a better idea.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

And she believed victims because she too was a ***ual abuse victim. Delusional stans are so cringe. Sorry your boy was a ped****e.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block