According to The Sun, it’s CONFIRMED that Britney will be doing a sit down interview with Oprah.

With her lawyer saying they need 150 days to go through everything so that they can set a trial date to go after everyone I’m sure she’s been advised not to say anything in that setting but who knows. I’d love a tell all interview but I just don’t see it happening. Britney has so much anxiety.

• Like 5

IF she ever does sit down with Oprah it's just mostly going to be about the family drama and be more of an emotional, therapeutic conversation. That's her thing.

Oprah would never get into the music industry and record label control, LT, overall Hollywood machine etc. Oprah herself is a corporate entity and such a major player in the business. And I especially don't ever expect Oprah to question the corrupt political/legal system that allowed this to happen in the first place and continue for as long as it did.

Think of Dave Chappelle's sit down with Oprah in 2006:

he tries to allude to the darker sides of industry "control" and it's just not computing with her. She kind of leaves him still looking "crazy" or whatever.

I do think Oprah means well but I just don't expect her to dig too deep.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, femmepop said:

IF she ever does sit down with Oprah it's just mostly going to be about the family drama and be more of an emotional, therapeutic conversation. That's her thing.

Oprah would never get into the music industry and record label control, LT, overall Hollywood machine etc. Oprah herself is a corporate entity and such a major player in the business. And I especially don't ever expect Oprah to question the corrupt political/legal system that allowed this to happen in the first place and continue for as long as it did.

Think of Dave Chappelle's sit down with Oprah in 2006:

he tries to allude to the darker sides of industry "control" and it's just not computing with her. She kind of leaves him still looking "crazy" or whatever.

I do think Oprah means well but I just don't expect her to dig too deep.

This is a fair point. It'll probably be more like her sit-down with Meghan and Harry, for a more contemporary example. I get why you used this one, but M&H's interview was similar in that they broached the inner workings of an institution/industry.

• Like 2

I'd love for her to talk about....

-FF/Xfactor... was she truly as bad off as the rumors claim (not being able to hold a conversation etc) and did she enjoy FF as an album (already know she didn't like the tour itself but I love the music and it would warm my heart to know if she did too)

-BJ... how involved was she truly, what decisions lead to what we got

-Sam Lutfi... is he truly the villain he's made out to be

-Project Rose/RED... was she truly pleading for help... did she purposely wear yellow that time... why so many posts of the same selfie shoot for nearly 2 years, is there a meaning or did she just feel cute

-Billy B... I just want to hear her specifically call him out

-LT... but only very briefly, honestly I feel this whole topic can be dealt with in court, but I am curious to know just how much pull LT had over her day to day via Robin. I'd like confirmation from her mouth that the crazy lady sending pink hats was 100% LT

-future career plans... are there any?

-future personal plans... will she ever move away from LA? (After her kids are adults obvs), any other passions she's interested in exploring?

Tbh I don't want her to talk much about her family, or the horrors from the facility. I know these topics clearly heavily impacted her as she consistently mentions them on IG but I'm not sure the world needs to know all the graphic details of the abuse and I feel it would be more traumatizing for her to speak to the world directly about it. Save these topics for therapy/artistic expression

I'd also love a quick mention about her past legacy, what was her favourite performance/video/album/song and why, what stood out to her the most

And finally... any regrets? 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block