Putin issued a 'strong threat' to NATO in latest speech

• Super Mods

I didn’t know Romania was somehow involved but I hope you stay safe sis! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I need to catch up on this because for some reason I though P*tin said he wasn’t going to invade… but things have changed, I guess?

Idk why any leader sees war as an answer to solving disputes or conflict because disputes and conflicts are rarely solved by war. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Let us know what you need though sis! Sending love to the East European B-Army! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The scary part is that it's nowhere near the only hotspot in the world right now. There's so many of them. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: The fact that it's the 21st century and humans still can't sort out their **** and are fighting like cavemen. That's why we'll never evolve to be anything greater. We're absolutely pathetic. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

I 1,000,000% agree with this 😥😭

• Love 2
On 1/25/2022 at 8:03 AM, SlayOut said:

I didn’t know Romania was somehow involved but I hope you stay safe sis! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I need to catch up on this because for some reason I though P*tin said he wasn’t going to invade… but things have changed, I guess?

Idk why any leader sees war as an answer to solving disputes or conflict because disputes and conflicts are rarely solved by war. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Let us know what you need though sis! Sending love to the East European B-Army! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

On 1/25/2022 at 9:29 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

The scary part is that it's nowhere near the only hotspot in the world right now. There's so many of them. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: The fact that it's the 21st century and humans still can't sort out their **** and are fighting like cavemen. That's why we'll never evolve to be anything greater. We're absolutely pathetic. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Imagine that, just imagine the insecurity I’m facing right now. I don’t think a conventional war is going to start, but let’s be real what’s worse than that? Bombing us? Either way it’s just horrible. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Imagine that, just imagine the insecurity I’m facing right now. I don’t think a conventional war is going to start, but let’s be real what’s worse than that? Bombing us? Either way it’s just horrible. 

I personally hope it doesnt reach to World War III in the age of nuclear weapons being held by every major country. That would not end well. 

I wouldn't say ww3, but some escalation will occur like 2014 and the annexation of Crimea.

As for Romania, I'm not really well informed about your country's involvement besides hosting nato troops, but i think you'll be fine. It would be a huge fiasco with important repercussions for Russia to hurt a third party, let alone a EU/NATO member. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block