Taylor Swift. Pop or Country?

Taylor Swift. Does She Sound Better in Pop or Country?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods

I like her country songs but I LOVE her pop songs!

Dont get me wrong, her country songs are good and helped her become famous but her pop songs

put her and her music on a whole other level.

I remember when 1989 came out, she was INESCAPABLE!

She was the BIGGEST singer in the world at that time!

I have yet to see an album with that much success and hype!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Country Taylor is special and these eras match the time I fell in love with her. However, pop elevated her... yet she kept the intimacy that her country efforts gave us, there’s always been a bit of a country element in her craft. Furthermore, pop gave Taylor a better stage presence and an improved vocal performance.

She’s versatile, an accomplished songwriter, and she can thrive in country, pop, pop rock, and folk. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I like her country songs but I LOVE her pop songs!

Dont get me wrong, her country songs are good and helped her become famous but her pop songs

put her and her music on a whole other level.

I remember when 1989 came out, she was INESCAPABLE!

She was the BIGGEST singer in the world at that time!

I have yet to see an album with that much success and hype!

I can name countless albums that had more success and hype than 1980 flop :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 2

When she was country I was like, I think a philosopher once said:

"I really haven't paid attention to Madonna Taylor Swift since I was in, like, seventh or eighth grade when she used to be popular, so I didn't hear that."

I'm not from the US, so I didn't care about country, even when she was in the Hannah Montana movie I didn't care (and now I LOVE Crazier) and every news about her was COUNTRY artist, so I skipped :)

BUT then she released 1989 and my world changed :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Pop suits her, or she suits POP? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Weirdly enough, since she started to release the TV I actually like those songs, but idk how much country they are, they seem pop to me :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block