24 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

Very nice! Love this iconic performance. Did you slow it down at all? Just seems ever so slightly slower than the original 

You're sharp! Yes I tried uploading it like 1.5% slower to avoid the Youtube content ID censor, but they still got it. Which sucks because it means they'll show it to less people in their algorithm. I want more ppl to see this and understand the original vision

• Like 1

SO much better than what was aired on MTV. I feel like this performance now has production value to it - well done!

Lil suggestion: the wideshot where you can see the empty audience tables would look better if you used footage from the aired performance with the tables full. but other than that this has completely changed the performance for me, its so much more watchable now!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, kneetap said:

SO much better than what was aired on MTV. I feel like this performance now has production value to it - well done!

Lil suggestion: the wideshot where you can see the empty audience tables would look better if you used footage from the aired performance with the tables full. but other than that this has completely changed the performance for me, its so much more watchable now!

Firstly, yas I appreciate you saying that. And yes good idea

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block