Justin Timberlake: I WONT be reading Jamie Lynn's Book! (about Britney)

A source told HollywoodLife that Justin is simply trying to keep out of the drama. “Justin isn’t going to read the book. He hopes they are all well, but he isn’t going to be reading the book at all. He is separating himself from it all.” The insider went on to say that Justin’s relationship with Britney is “one of the most important relationships in his life” — but it ended 20 years ago. Plus, he is “happily married” to Jessica Biel and shares two kids with the actress. Not to mention his stellar career keeps him so busy, that he really is “paying zero attention to Jamie Lynn’s thoughts on the situation.”

“He gets it, he will always be tied to Britney just like Brad Pitt is connected to Jennifer Aniston in fans eyes but at the same time it is a situation where he pays no attention to it and this recent talk about the relationship from Jamie Lynn is not going to change anything whatsoever on his thought process,” the source claimed. “Jessica is the woman in his life.”jt-br.jpg.60930a0d2724a59173a78cbb54a76e03.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Jaime Jean said:

Sounds like tabloid fluff a “source” but I’d sought he’d read it or make any comment on it at all... Britney and him were so long ago the c-ship obviously was an important thing to speak on but I think he will stay far away from the Spears sister drama.

I thought it might be real because sometimes Sam will send tips to Hollywood Life(?) so I figured they might be reliable. I want a reunion so bad!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block