Dr. Grande analyze Jamie Lynn Spears interview on Good Morning America and the feud between Jamie Lynn and her sister Britney Spears

Theory #6 Trapped in an immature dynamic due to their traumatic childhood  experiences. Paraphrasing:

“The sisters are trapped in an immature dynamic, arguing back and forth in a public arena. More like the behavior you’d expect from children. With traumatic experiences people just get stuck at an earlier stage. This analysis is the most accurate of all. Their relationship never developed as they grew older because of the terrible things they experienced so they are stuck in a younger mindset”

i.e., Jamie’s alcoholism, narcissism, complex personality & Lynne being an enabler, passive, manipulative and too concerned with keeping up appearances. Add to that, Britney became super famous at a young age then they let JL get into the industry so young as well, all which deeply affected them in many ways changing the family dynamic which none of them were prepared for.

Hindsight being 20/20, knowing this family’s toxic nature from the start they should have all sought therapy as a family-even during the good times- to help them all navigate through this massive change their lives took and learned how to deal with it as time moved forward. That’s not even touching on the manipulative leeches who wormed their way into this situation, the trappings of fame, greed, lies, cover ups  + the conservatorship.

• Like 2

this comment on youtube :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::

Uh hundred percent he was paying off court officials and the judge. It's really sad how corrupt our legal system is that victims may end up in front of a judge who's been paid off or makes decisions based on their bigotry. Britney's music isn't my jam either, but I grew up during her heyday. I remember many TV interviews and whatnot with her mom and sister who clearly were all using Britney as a cash cow and full of jealously. All those years of being tortured and forced to take who knows what types of ***** by her 'handlers' who were paid to keep her compliant and working for the family. I hope with some good therapy from a doc who's truly there for the pts' well being, maybe she can get stable and happy. My older sis was obsessed with her, and also a great singer. She passed away from lupus and cancer at 25. I have such a strong urge to protect Britney, as I know my late sister would be heartbroken over how she's been abused.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block