Demi Lovato teases new sound: "a funeral for my pop music," calls new album a masterpiece

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Demi Lovato's pronouns are they/them

• Super Mods

Yeah imma call Demi her because we all know for a fact she's not non binary, merely a desperate attention seeker :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Her voice is irritating to me, no matter the genre she goes with. And she's ONCE AGAIN copying another artist (Miley Cyrus) instead of FOR ONCE, doing her own thing. This is why her career keeps flopping, there's no originality in her.

I liked her the most during her skyscraper era.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

A reminder that this artist have a mental condition and brain damage, anything involving working or making money should not be looked over or taken lightly... :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

brainn damage? says who

if she is the one saying it, it's fake

she wants pity 

• 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, Isla said:

Okay I'm not really a super massive Demi fan but if the next album is pop rock I might check it out.

And this is coming from someone who hasn't even heard any of Demi's other albums nnn

I’ve only ever listened to Dont Forget and some of the Unbroken album (which is obv more Rnb). I have a feeling it’s going to be like the first few records but darker. Demi can be annoying but they certainly know how to sing. That’s where their talent is and how they should use their voice to make statements in my opinion. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Rik said:

I’ve only ever listened to Dont Forget and some of the Unbroken album (which is obv more Rnb). I have a feeling it’s going to be like the first few records but darker. Demi can be annoying but they certainly know how to sing. That’s where their talent is and how they should use their voice to make statements in my opinion. 

Yes I agree. As problematic as they can be they are a good singer. And pop rock is the genre that suits Demi best. Along with soul.

• Love 2

That's a very bold claim for them to make but i'm ngl i'm still intrigued to see what they're doing. 

Also can we stop misgendering people to make fun of them ? It's not funny, it's disrespectful and it's ignorant AF.

And quick grammar lesson for those who say using they/them is unnatural : they're the pronouns you use anyways when you don't know the gender of the person so let's not try and change grammar to fit your ignorance. 

You have every right to dislike Demi or even using the wrong pronouns by mistake (cause mistakes happen) when talking about them but using that against them just to hate is absolutely not a good look 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block