Demi Lovato teases new sound: "a funeral for my pop music," calls new album a masterpiece

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Demi Lovato's pronouns are they/them

Me leaving The funeral after gave my condolences to… here we go again, cool for the summer, kingdom come, heart attack, unbroken. Skyscraper, tell me you love me.

spacer.png

Because I will not be listen Demi’s new music, if a the sound and look mater their attitude and antics. I’m done with demi lovato 

spacer.png

• Love 1

The flipping off of the camera seems so lame and trite. We get it Demi, "you're about regular pop music" because yours has a punk/rock twist, you wear black, and have a spider tatoo on your head. Congrats.

Oh well, I'll be rooting for her. There's no denying that there are some awesome bops in her discography. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block