UPDATE : "Toxic Pony" debuts on Billboard Hot R&B Songs Chart at #25, its Britney Spears first appearance in the chart ever.

19 hours ago, e_ffen said:

I’m glad we at least have you then! I do as much as I can when I can! 

I see a lot of potential in this mashup! I wish fans would really jump on this one 😭

Fans are flops here, I always mass stream her. Previous year I closed her on 50K streams

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, dora pora said:

Who makes a decision to release a remix like this? I'm asking because Britney doesn't really have a manager at the moment and is in legal woes... but I find it hard to believe this is solely a decision made by the record company.

This remix hit big on tiktok just like frozen remix and then company has to come under it because it's money making thing and Britney will be given her share onto it in fact creator will hardly make anything out of it and creator had to reach out to RCA. 

Edited by Prachi
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This doesn’t show under Britney’s Spotify so are we sure she’s going to get credits for this?

It shows under Apple music and if you check britney is credited under the creator page so this is just a spotify glitch it'll get solved earlier her Xmas song wasn't under her but it came after a while! Don't worry she'll get her share. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block