UPDATE : "Toxic Pony" debuts on Billboard Hot R&B Songs Chart at #25, its Britney Spears first appearance in the chart ever.

Just now, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Labels are releasing tiktok mash-ups... ew.... So this is where american music is going... and then some people dare to wonder why korean industry is taking over the world lol

TBH this is a very smart decision, Britney definitely signed this off it's up on iTunes as well I bought the song as well looks good! 

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I agree! Record label is smart to be on board.

And the the “Tik Tok” remix of Madonna’s Frozen (as you mentioned) is not bad. It has almost 7 million view on YT

Yes, TikTok is something I don't like but Britney songs trend there and it's nothing bad they are picked because young gen loves it! Blackout was a flop on streaming a year back but after TikTok gimme more gets 400K+ on Spotify everyday! 

It's a very smart move, and I hope britney at least posts it on he IG! 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block