Jansen Fitz-Britney's childhood BFF says Jamie blocked her from contacting Britney in 2019 and believes Britney thinks she left her

4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

The reality is that nothing is stopping Britney from contacting her friends today. I’m sure she’s now aware of what they did to her phone. I just don’t think she’s ready to rekindle her old  friendships. 

Jansen said she thinks that Britney believes that her friends forgot about her.

14 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Jansen said she thinks that Britney believes that her friends forgot about her.

Yes, I read that but like I wrote in my previous comment, I’m sure Britney is aware of what they did to her phone. 

She can reach out to her friends now but she hasn’t apparently. Maybe they weren’t as close as Jensen thought. Sometimes you hang out with people just because of your history even though you feel like you’ve grown apart.

23 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Yes, I read that but like I wrote in my previous comment, I’m sure Britney is aware of what they did to her phone. 

She can reach out to her friends now but she hasn’t apparently. Maybe they weren’t as close as Jensen thought. Sometimes you hang out with people just because of your history even though you feel like you’ve grown apart.

Still, if you felt abandoned for years, learning of what was done to them doesn't suddenly lift that feeling...also I guess she still isn't sure who was "blocked" and who just left. Those feeling surely are deep. And as you say, maybe she just isn't ready yet, there's so much going on in her life. There's lots of factors at play there, also maybe it hurts to reconnect with people from her past so soon or whatever. As I say, lots of factors at play. Either way it's good to know Jansen seems genuinely friendly.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

All her childhood friends are also connected to her family. And so is Fe. So its complicated.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

This's so heartbreakingAnd again I am amazed at how strong B is, to go through all this and survive. She is a real fighter!!!

It is also curious that Sam religiously reads all messages about him, but doesn't read messages from B's old friend? Hm?

-

Also this is what Lance's bf said a few hours ago

glad he's correcting mistakes. i commented on a post by breatheheavy awhile back on insta when lance said something along the lines of the con basically being fine and no big deal for brit and this dude tried to come at me, acting like they knew what was good for britney and all us fans were basically stupid. funny how things change once the #freebritney movement put pressure on all this and helped expose all the lies.

Just now, asitalian12587 said:

glad he's correcting mistakes. i commented on a post by breatheheavy awhile back on insta when lance said something along the lines of the con basically being fine and no big deal for brit and this dude tried to come at me, acting like they knew what was good for britney and all us fans were basically stupid. funny how things changed once the #freebritney movement put pressure on all this and helped expose all the lies.

14 hours ago, Persona said:

I mean…just comment on her Instagram or something, get her attention that way. She’s free now, maybe Britney does believe they abandoned her because of Jamie but it shouldn’t be impossible to reach her if you really want to. Maybe I’m wrong idk.

but that person asked her if she could get number from Jamie lynn and either she didnt respond or the message are cut off here.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block