Christina Aguilera: I never stopped being a latina

Just now, Prachi said:

Isn't it true? You are unable to empathy towards someone who has gone through abuse and California allowed It to happen instead of celebrating how strong Britney is you are talking nonsense. I didn't mean to attack you, I don't do that but please see what you speak as well. If Britney would've committed suicide during this then everyone would've treated her like MJ - untouchable legend but no let's attack because Britney is alive. 

I will teach you this lesson only once, so read well.

You are nobody to hurt any user with words just to defend Britney. If you like you can tell that Xtina is a cow or idk. But leave users alone. Mods are for punishing if they consider something as disrespectful - not you.

Start from yourself when you are gonna start with somebody. 

I can say that Britney cant dance, you can have this in black hole if u like, but leave my parents or me alone.

You are 28? Maybe at 38 youll learn.

Im done with you.

1 minute ago, TheRealLou said:

I will teach you this lesson only once, so read well.

You are nobody to hurt any user with words just to defend Britney. If you like you can tell that Xtina is a cow or idk. But leave users alone. Mods are for punishing if they consider something as disrespectful - not you.

Start from yourself when you are gonna start with somebody. 

I can say that Britney cant dance, you can have this in black hole if u like, but leave my parents or me alone.

You are 28? Maybe at 38 youll learn.

Im done with you.

Sorry but what you are saying doesn't apply considering you even with knowing things making fun of someone who went through trauma and this says a lot about one's upbringing also. 

I never made fun of Xtina's mug shot thing etc etc or how Mary shaded Xtina and what not people have their strengths and weaknesses I don't pretend Britney is perfect because she isn't just like all of us. 

You've constantly made fun of Britney to uplift Xtina on a Britney forum. 

• Love 3
Just now, Prachi said:

Sorry but what you are saying doesn't apply considering you even with knowing things making fun of someone who went through trauma and this says a lot about one's upbringing also. 

I never made fun of Xtina's mug shot thing etc etc or how Mary shaded Xtina and what not people have their strengths and weaknesses I don't pretend Britney is perfect because she isn't just like all of us. 

You've constantly made fun of Britney to uplift Xtina on a Britney forum. 

Stop it. He said what he thinks and is hurting you? So if Britney is not perfect, so he can comment her 'imperfections'. Delusional and hateful user.

La Fuerza <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

This post is the epitome of  stupid and dumb. Christina  is an artist, artists are meant to express themselves however they want and it does not mean they are changing their nationality , to equate the two is simply dumb. Someone sounds like the ultimate tired hater. Beyoncé teamed up with Shakira and did Spanish songs are we implying she was trying to not be black? Legit such a dumb argument!

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Живак said:

she never stopped being latina,  but she thought of releasing a second Spanish album nearly 20 years after the release of the first and only after the shipwreck of her pop career.
Cheap PR and populism is her statement, in her peak years as a pop star ruling the world she once showed no passion for creating this style of music, but now that Spanish music has ruled the world again through a number of hits like Chantaje and Despasito suddenly thought of her .

...huh? She basically released a Spanish album at her peak. Everyone was shocked when she did that.

• Like 2

rupauls drag race GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Well, when she released Mi Reflejo there was a surge and popularity in songs in Spanish and now, that trend is back, so :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: (even Selena Gomez jumped in)

Personally, idc, but since the climate changed, they need to promote like "I'm proud of my roots, I don't really speak Spanish, but buy my album" and are judged.

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

...huh? She basically released a Spanish album at her peak. Everyone was shocked when she did that.

Yes! I remember how press was making fun of Genio Atrapado calling it a "weird caricature of a hit song".

Christina always said that she will make next latin album. She wanted to do that years ago, she was working on Liberation and spanish music, but that was too much i guess :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: So she focused on Liberation. She was working on spanish music after Stripped but it didnt happend as well. For sure its not a easy project for somebody who cant speak spanish. So she was pushing that for "someday". 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block