Christina Aguilera: I never stopped being a latina

Yeah, that's really smart. If she would give just like that 18 tracks i don't know if i could listen to them at once :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Too much spanish, too many songs - but 6 songs in 4 months are way easier. 

I hope that after 3EP she's gonna release them as a one piece to buy in physical way :( Maybe some merch on her website if not in stores.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Живак said:

she never stopped being latina,  but she thought of releasing a second Spanish album nearly 20 years after the release of the first and only after the shipwreck of her pop career.
Cheap PR and populism is her statement, in her peak years as a pop star ruling the world she once showed no passion for creating this style of music, but now that Spanish music has ruled the world again through a number of hits like Chantaje and Despasito suddenly thought of her .

She is not as pressed as you bebe :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

7 minutes ago, Живак said:

she never stopped being latina,  but she thought of releasing a second Spanish album nearly 20 years after the release of the first and only after the shipwreck of her pop career.
Cheap PR and populism is her statement, in her peak years as a pop star ruling the world she once showed no passion for creating this style of music, but now that Spanish music has ruled the world again through a number of hits like Chantaje and Despasito suddenly thought of her .

Pretty much as Britney didnt stopped being a dancer, but she cant dance anymore. 

• Haha 4
38 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

Yeah, that's really smart. If she would give just like that 18 tracks i don't know if i could listen to them at once :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Too much spanish, too many songs - but 6 songs in 4 months are way easier. 

I hope that after 3EP she's gonna release them as a one piece to buy in physical way :( Maybe some merch on her website if not in stores.

https://shop.christinaaguilera.com/

New merches are online, i gagged at the prayer candle:jackk_alien:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

That’s not true! When she’s choreographed with dance moves that suit her she is actually amazing! 

She WAS a excellent dancer. She's not anymore. The whole stress blocked her body and brain (to control her body). She's awful now. 

Christina is latina, but lazy and because of father that wasn't present she's wasn't grew up as a typical bilingual child. But she is. She always prefered sing in english but:

Mi Reflejo album 2000

Stripped - Dame Lo Que Te Doy 2002, spanish interlude, Infatuation about spanish lover

Desnudate 2010

La Casa song 2011

Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti 2013

El Mejor Guerrero 2020

so she always remembered who she is.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

She WAS a excellent dancer. She's not anymore. The whole stress blocked her body and brain (to control her body). She's awful now. 

Christina is latina, but lazy and because of father that wasn't present she's wasn't grew up as a typical bilingual child. But she is. She always prefered sing in english but:

Mi Reflejo album 2000

Stripped - Dame Lo Que Te Doy 2002, spanish interlude, Infatuation about spanish lover

Desnudate 2010

La Casa song 2011

Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti 2013

El Mejor Guerrero 2020

so she always remembered who she is.

:3

17 minutes ago, returcus said:

Pretty much as Britney didnt stopped being a dancer, but she cant dance anymore. 

Yawn, you are absolutely jobless and looks like Xtina doesn't even have a forum to begin with because you are always here imagine being this jobless bro how you manage? Britney is always a prime class dancer acknowledged by Janet etc you stay pressed. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block