I wish Britney would explain the whole "Britney Jean" fiasco

Britney’s whole career has to be explained because it is a huge mystery, this is some moon landing conspiracy theory kind of **** right here

there has been fishy stuff happening with her ever since the very beggining (baby one more time recordings) and as to why specifically THAT group of talented children was choosen to have a career (britney christina ryan and justin). We know for sure Britney’s success wasnt and overnight coincidence. she (the pop star) was already planned and studied by the industry many years before (with the tiffany and debbie gibson experiment) and were just expecting the recipent who could fit the plan. But why Britney?

then you have the 2002 gap, she literally disappeared from public eye for a few months. 

what was the reasong she sabotaged the onyx hotel tour? Why did she rush the mona lisa release and the original doll project and then suddenly scrap it and move on with blackout?

What really happened with the vmas performance and why didnt chris angel show up?

Why did she ACTUALLY shave her head for?

what happened at the 2010 disney world trip? 

anyways. We might never know and maybe whe shouldnt.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

IMO, if she ever does a sit down interview she should about the Britney Jean fiasco. This is how it would happen in my fantasy. Let calls the interviewer Oprah.

Britney: “yea, they were having other singers sing my songs for me”

spacer.png

Oprah: (shocked face) “What!? What were the songs this other person sang!?”

spacer.png

Britney: “too many to say but my fans know what songs, I’m not singing” (sips water)

spacer.png

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, manuel17 said:

Britney’s whole career has to be explained because it is a huge mystery, this is some moon landing conspiracy theory kind of **** right here

there has been fishy stuff happening with her ever since the very beggining (baby one more time recordings) and as to why specifically THAT group of talented children was choosen to have a career (britney christina ryan and justin). We know for sure Britney’s success wasnt and overnight coincidence. she (the pop star) was already planned and studied by the industry many years before (with the tiffany and debbie gibson experiment) and were just expecting the recipent who could fit the plan. But why Britney?

then you have the 2002 gap, she literally disappeared from public eye for a few months. 

what was the reasong she sabotaged the onyx hotel tour? Why did she rush the mona lisa release and the original doll project and then suddenly scrap it and move on with blackout?

What really happened with the vmas performance and why didnt chris angel show up?

Why did she ACTUALLY shave her head for?

what happened at the 2010 disney world trip? 

anyways. We might never know and maybe whe shouldnt.

Certainly very good questions! I don't know if I'd say her success was planned...I don't think it was tbh. Wasn't she at first rejected on the MCC because of her age and then I think the label didn't want to sign her either, until they saw how persistent she was? I'd say they took advantage of her persistence and desire to be a star... This video always creep me out...Britney dancing in a mini dress in front of a room full of men from her label in Singapore 

--

She didn't sabotage the Onyx Tour, she broke her leg filming Outrageous...Unless you are suggesting she broke her leg on purpose? 

She also didn't scrap Mona Lisa, her label did, though now I'm starting to believe it was more her handlers rather than her label...Who really knows at this point. Something very dark and scary must have happened. Britney has never been blind to the corruption and evil nature of Hollywood. I would love for her to speak about Rebellion and Mona Lisa.

Obviously we cannot speak for her but I think she shaved her head as an act of rebellion and as a **** YOU to her parents and her handlers. 

The photos from 2010 make me so sad... Those pics of her crying in her car are devastating :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I think the articles that came out about Jason Trawick abusing her (there were magazine reports with pics of Britney with bruises) have something to do with it. Britney look miserable in the entirety of that relationships...Even years later in her engagement party, she looked depressed and her eyes are sunken in, not to mention at one point he wanted to be her conservator.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block