So when are we gonna talk about the big elephant in the room

And by this I’m talking about the huge problem that represents Britney still being under sony music/ RCA records 

there are people all over the company that were originally on jive records (even tho most have shifted or quit over time) but even if that wasnt problematic enough RCA executives and personel were all a apart of this too so the problems remain there. Britney has one album yet to go out of contract and I dont think she is in a financial position where she can get herself out of it. It has to be an studio album (supossedly) and her next studio album is long awaited So is not like she can just pull put a fast record and let it die with no promo

• Like 2

It's truly disheartening yet not surprising that her label hasn't put out a single message of support...This to me only screams they were accomplices. Britney was failed by literally everyone. She made everyone millions, worked her *** off, went on international tours, had a multiyear Vegas residency, etc.,..And when she needed support, they turned a blind eye. 

• Love 8

Yep. 
The rumours are she will release a complete collection. I think that’s a great idea. Good way to end that contract.

Jive very much encouraged the personal invasion and control over her, that’s why they loved Larry. He pushed her. Treating her like a racehorse happened way before the conservatorship. 

• Like 3

If we can free Britney from an oppressive conservatorship, we can free her from a record contract :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Because let's be honest. They're the BIGGEST enablers in the conservatorship scandal. These record labels have armies of PR people and lawyers and professionals, yet they didn't make any effort to speak out about this arrangement unless they were losing money. 

In my opinion, if anything, they owe Britney more than she owes them :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Also, they signed a new deal when Britney was not legally allowed to make her own decisions. I think Britney should be able to negotiate a new deal, or leave the industry totally without financial punishment, on her own terms.

If I recall correctly, she initially signed a 6-album deal with Jive which means Circus was the last album in her original record deal before signing on for more albums during the conservatorship. 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

But she already did with that with Britney Jean, her "most personal album" :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Ugh I literally will DIE if when britney speaks out she doesnt acknowledge how bad this album was, we know for sure it wasnt a work of her, so i’m literally dying to hear out

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

If we can free Britney from an oppressive conservatorship, we can free her from a record contract :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Because let's be honest. They're the BIGGEST enablers in the conservatorship scandal. These record labels have armies of PR people and lawyers and professionals, yet they didn't make any effort to speak out about this arrangement unless they were losing money. 

In my opinion, if anything, they owe Britney more than she owes them :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Also, they signed a new deal when Britney was not legally allowed to make her own decisions. I think Britney should be able to negotiate a new deal, or leave the industry totally without financial punishment, on her own terms.

If I recall correctly, she initially signed a 6-album deal with Jive which means Circus was the last album in her original record deal before signing on for more albums during the conservatorship. 

Are you sure? Wasnt that a three album deal that got an extension for three more album up to circus? Kinda crazy they signed her for six albums right away when she was just a teenager but shows how much potential she had from the very beggining

1 minute ago, manuel17 said:

Are you sure? Wasnt that a three album deal that got an extension for three more album up to circus? Kinda crazy they signed her for six albums right away when she was just a teenager but shows how much potential she had from the very beggining

You're probably right but either way, it was the last deal she made when she was a free woman and after Circus, Team Con negotiated her current record deal. 

1 hour ago, ToxicMadLove said:

When Green Day had one album left on contract they purposely made the ****tiest album ever to put out in order to spite the label. I’m here for that. Lol

No Britney doesn’t need more bad press and I can’t see her finally having creative control and making a crap album After all she went through with Britney jean

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block