Britney Documentary With YouTube Originals?

Cqleb

6 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

She doesn't trust the media, everyone comes to the platform she's on 

and she does very well, but her truth must reach more people in the world.  Just one interview (even recorded) is enough in which she is free to express herself and tell about herself.  Youtube does not have a large audience, especially due to the importance of the message.  it's not about Britney the pop star and various promotions, it's about civil right violation. For the first time, she can use the media the way she wants

• Love 1

She needs to spend a year sitting with a professional biography, have someone write her story down, take the time to review what does put of those sessions, make sure she gets all the important points down in an articulate way.  It needs to be a book, only a book can provide the space for proper reflection.  We want her whole story not just a knee jerk reaction to be out of the conservatorship.  Her story needs properly documented from start to now directly from her without all the PR spin we've been fed all these years.  A book would ensure her true story lives on much longer than an interview ever would.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, handmedown said:

She needs to spend a year sitting with a professional biography, have someone write her story down, take the time to review what does put of those sessions, make sure she gets all the important points down in an articulate way.  It needs to be a book, only a book can provide the space for proper reflection.  We want her whole story not just a knee jerk reaction to be out of the conservatorship.  Her story needs properly documented from start to now directly from her without all the PR spin we've been fed all these years.  A book would ensure her true story lives on much longer than an interview ever would.

I hear you on this and agree but I also feel like it would be so much more powerful to hear her voice 

2 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I hear you on this and agree but I also feel like it would be so much more powerful to hear her voice 

I agree. I feel like just reading her court testimony wouldn’t have been as heartbreakingly powerful and poignant as it was hearing it. She sounded so brave and so defiant yet you could feel the pain and desperation in every word she spoke. It really hammered home just how much she has been through over the years. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, handmedown said:

6 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Audiobook?  Imagine 6 hours of Britney's true voice pumped straight into your ears, saying all the things she's always wanted to say but never could.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Audiobook?  Imagine 6 hours of Britney's true voice pumped straight into your ears, saying all the things she's always wanted to say but never could.

Imagine 6 hours of Sessions with Ashley. Queen of scat comedy. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Glory* said:

No, she needs the biggest platform 

Youtube is a massive platform that three generations collectively and actively use. I have a feeling she would reach more people there where people can stream it. Loads of people no longer use cable. Also its Britney. Shes so popular right now it wouldnt matter where she went for this type of thing. I also like the idea of an independent journalist interviewing her as theyll ask her about EVERYTHING and it wont be bias. Good for Britney as well. Plus ive heard some bad things about Oprah recently. I cant think of anyone else who would be good enough. Certainly not Ellen. DEFINITELY not The View. Kelly or Drew might be ok but again a one hour commercialized segment on daytime tv wouldnt be enough time or the right time. I also dont think a man should do this. Well...a straight man. None of the night time hosts would suit her. Streaming is the way to go. Look at how new and unknown Red Table Talk was until they got the big names. Btw speaking of, thats a HELL NO! 

I love this idea tbh. It would be cool if they could do a documentary as well but with Britney this time and maybe have her peers speak. Xtina, Paris, Lindsay, Madonna, maybe even Justin?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block