No One Even Knows Who Jamie Watson is Outside of This Fanbase

Lmao i was just talking with a friend from school who is very into pop music as well, she usually reads all the gossips and stuff, she's a huge Rihanna Navy fan and we were talking about the Britney situation and girl didn't even know that Britney had a sister she thought Jamie was her cousin or something, she never heard of Jamie Lynn until this week :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Jamie Lynn is pretty much irrelevant and a neverbeen 

The audacity of her to release a book and pretend that she has a career :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Zoomers don't even know what is Zoey 101 , that show wasn't even that big 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Lol I’m a zoomer and we know about zoey 101, we watch it and love it.  but all most people know about Jamie Lynn is she got pregnant as a teen and got someone’s favorite show canceled!

if you’re fan of the show you weren’t necessarily there for Jamie Lynn, she had A great Script and Ensemble cast pulling all the work for her!

zoey actually went away for a few episodes and the show didn’t change much without Jamie Lynn’s one note acting

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Lol I’m a zoomer and we know about zoey 101, we watch it and love it.  but all most people know about Jamie Lynn is she got pregnant as a teen and got someone’s favorite show canceled!

if you’re fan of the show you weren’t necessarily there for Jamie Lynn, she had A great Script and Ensemble cast pulling all the work for her!

zoey actually went away for a few episodes and the show didn’t change much without Jamie Lynn’s one note acting

39 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m a millennial Zoey 101 was really popular and after that JL was the name on everyone’s lips because of the pregnancy....her popularity died down but millennials and Zommers were target audience for Zoey 101.

Maybe in america but in Europe no one knows this show 

Was it even aired in Europe? 

I’ve never watched her show, and honestly as a teen, the only times I knew of JL was when she appeared on In The Zone DVD or docs about Britney, and her tiny role in Crossroads. But I wasn’t all omg about it. She’s really only a “somebody” because of family association. It’s a little sad, and come to think, she’s more famous now than she’s ever been. 

• Like 1

I'm a millennial and as a teenager I definitely watched Zoey 101, but I think I only watched it because I knew her as Britney's sister. We did have Nickelodeon in Australia, it was through a paid service called Foxtel. I'm not sure it was ever on any free TV services though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block