Jamie Lynn's baby Daddy's sister comes for her!

19 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

I ******* RAN girls!!!

Canceling my weekend plans to watch this!! This is a 2 part interview we ALL can agree to watch!!🤣

michael jackson mj GIF

JL will regret writing that book!! This book is doing them all more harm than good, just like Lynne’s book lead to a lawsuit and trial. SMH! These people can’t get out of their own way!!:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I’m sorry but this is all Jerry Springer type drama. The rural south is a hot mess. Are there any men in the Spears family who have not been in jail or arrested. 

This all feels like that one Ashton Kutcher Netflix show … the ranch 

i feel you on this but at the same time i support everyone speaking up because i really feel that britney has complex-ptsd and she has a hard time knowing what is safe to say and who to say it to, in all her silence, these narcissists will keep trying to destroy her reputation because in their eyes its the only way to save theirs. narcissists dealing with accountability... no the narcissist will feel like you are trying to drown them and they will drown you first to give you a better example.

Happy Birthday GIF by HuffPost

• Love 6

This feels like an alternate universe. The fans are now the media, doing inside stories with every Tom, ****, and Harry attached. I am interested but I think draw the line at Britney's sister's ex baby daddy's sister. My GOD. Anyone further than that has no credibility in my opinion and just wants attention. I do NOT care for JL but how do we know this girl doesnt have a personal vendetta with JL that has nothing to do with Britney which is the MAIN point here. Again time will tell.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

He did it once, don't lie. And it was only 12 months before JL got engaged to Mr no neck.

I think she's cut a deal with a youtuber or a magazine going by the comments. If it's her story, it can't be libellous so she should go ahead.

So what if she wants to get a little renumeration. Maybe it will help Casey with rehab or maybe it will be put for her kids and Casey's other child. None of our business. 

I know Ashley had crazy *** JL fans hacking her email and accounts everywhere 10 years ago, she probably suffered herself in someway. So don't diminish her own experience, because she's probably traumatised from dealing with a family of narcs.

Once? Go back and check to documents. He was paid out for over a year for his services. One of his other llcs was also paid for upkeep at Lynne’s home. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block