Jamie Lynn's baby Daddy's sister comes for her!

2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

So did she talk already? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

There's this fresh update. it kinda reads as "JL float some hush money my way" I really feel like she's either trying to secure the bag, or if not then some followers/clout before she says anything. time will tell :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

p.s. "I'm stepping in now and the LIES are going to come to the LIGHT quick." 
*eyeroll* ain't nothing quick about 3 days 

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Casey was on the con payroll for years as Lynne’s landscaper. 

He did it once, don't lie. And it was only 12 months before JL got engaged to Mr no neck.

22 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

There's this fresh update. it kinda reads as "JL float some hush money my way" I really feel like she's either trying to secure the bag, or if not then some followers/clout before she says anything. time will tell :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

p.s. "I'm stepping in now and the LIES are going to come to the LIGHT quick." 
*eyeroll* ain't nothing quick about 3 days 

spacer.png

I think she's cut a deal with a youtuber or a magazine going by the comments. If it's her story, it can't be libellous so she should go ahead.

So what if she wants to get a little renumeration. Maybe it will help Casey with rehab or maybe it will be put for her kids and Casey's other child. None of our business. 

I know Ashley had crazy *** JL fans hacking her email and accounts everywhere 10 years ago, she probably suffered herself in someway. So don't diminish her own experience, because she's probably traumatised from dealing with a family of narcs.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block