Jamie Lynn's baby Daddy's sister comes for her!

50 minutes ago, MsShameless said:

They probably bullied him into giving up his parental rights. I wouldn't put it past them to do things like that. 

Exactly what I’ve always thought. They probably bullied him and paid him off when he was a teen to give up his rights. At that age I wouldn’t blame him if he accepted money, he lacked the mental maturity to realize the monster he was against. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Someone that read her book, does it day if he keeps in contact with Maddie or what happened? I read the Maddie ATV accident chapter, but not much else

I doubt JL would let him have time with her since all his criminal activity

10027900-6723437-image-a-65_155063217236

I hope Maddie doesn't grow up with daddy issues

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Someone that read her book, does it day if he keeps in contact with Maddie or what happened? I read the Maddie ATV accident chapter, but not much else

She says in the ATV Chapter or the one after that Casey was really supportive during the accident and after, for a while, until he became absent again.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, limecakes said:

They made him relinquish parental rights in 2014 and she later changed her name.

Why did the sister say this then not follow through. Can someone please show this to TMZ or radar and they will publish it in a way where they are careful with how libelous it is and hopefully she can set the story straight.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block