Does Exhale need ''night'' moderators?

No Seas Cortes

Question   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hear me out.

I live like a vampire because of my work schedule. That's why I'm on Exhale mostly during late night/morning + I think there's a lot of users that have different time zones.

There are things that happen during that time, new information about Britney, pop culture etc. And when I make a thread about something important, new info related to Britney, it disappears because there's no one - literally no curators, no moderators to main-page the thread, big silence and I have to ''bump'' it million times :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Not everyone has free time during the most active time on Exhale and I assume there's a lot of people from different countries. I believe a lot of people feel robbed because their threads flop hard even if that's something important about Britney, pop culture :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

So my question: Do you think Exhale need ''night'' moderators or curators? That'd be so nice to have someone that sees threads from night/early morning time and that'd be fair! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: Anyone that checks Exhale during that time and is smart enough to main-page threads? :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

@Jordan Miller  

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Hear me out.

I live like a vampire because of my work schedule. That's why I'm on Exhale mostly during late night/morning + I think there's a lot of users that have different time zones.

There are things that happen during that time, new information about Britney, pop culture etc. And when I make a thread about something important, new info related to Britney, it disappears because there's no one - literally no curators, no moderators to main-page the thread, big silence and I have to ''bump'' it million times :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Not everyone has free time during the most active time on Exhale and I assume there's a lot of people from different countries. I believe a lot of people feel robbed because their threads flop hard even if that's something important about Britney, pop culture :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

So my question: Do you think Exhale need ''night'' moderators or curators? That'd be so nice to have someone that sees threads from night/early morning time and that'd be fair! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: Anyone that checks Exhale during that time and is smart enough to main-page threads? :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

@Jordan Miller  

@MikeHunt you hunt why are you laughing :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Henry M. Torres said:

@MikeHunt you hunt why are you laughing :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You-Matter.jpg

A whole thread about how your voice isn't heard enough on Exhale because of the circumstances of how Mr. Jordan Miller runs his forum. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: YOU DO MATTER and don't you think for one fücking second you don't! 

Spoiler

Pssss this is my new Baby One More Time Outfit naughty-school-girl-halloween-costume-34

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

You-Matter.jpg

A whole thread about how your voice isn't heard enough on Exhale because of the circumstances of how Mr. Jordan Miller runs his forum. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: YOU DO MATTER and don't you think for one fücking second you don't! 

Reveal hidden contents

Pssss this is my new Baby One More Time Outfit naughty-school-girl-halloween-costume-34

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

I wanted to give some new idea and ask everyone about their thoughts lmao, I'm not demanding it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block