What will Britney do with her money? What would you do?

1 Invest some cash in 12-15 tracks album, pay for the promo myself and finally end the contract with RCA.

And then I'd be free from the s.hittiest label in whole America.

2 I'd invest money in stocks, buy land, buy and rent property...

3 Live off nicely and profit off my investments

* Also, I'd try to get out of Revlon bs contract and use my name to make actually decent perfumes and continue profit off of those. Whoever signed the Revlon contract not only ruined her perfume line but f-ed her over.

I would ivest in real estate properties internationally, ivest in bitcoin, invest in stocks, invest invest invest! Then I would start a new business as the music industry isnt as lucrative. I could see Brit starting a candle line or even a small clothing line for **** daytime casual wear. Anything but makeup. That industry is oversaturated! Then I would give myself a complete makeover because im vein like that. Finally id take a long international vacation around the world. If I had kids I would treat them somehow as well. OH and plan/book my DREAM wedding!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block