California to limit conservatorship cases thanks to Britney

Saw this in free Britney LA stories and thought I should share:
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2022-01-19/spears-case-drives-california-bid-to-limit-conservatorships

I am glad the state of California has finally decided to not to be humiliated further by the rising number conservatorship abuse. Think people are highlighting Nichelle Nichols right now. And god knows how many more will come forward. 

Not looking good since all the perpetrator has been getting bad rep these days. Don’t forget Judge Goetz is also *allegedly getting Covid bailout money meant for small businesses. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

The fact that it took Britney speaking publicly on June 23rd to kick start everything including numerous law changes is still unbelievable to me. Especially considering how she'd told the judge literally the same thing two years earlier... only difference, and big difference, being it was behind closed doors where they could keep it hush-hush. 

I still hope she's somehow able to sue the State of California tbh. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I just can’t believe the incompetency of Reva Goetz. Honestly, as irritated as we are at Judge Penny for not terminating this right away when she became judge two years ago, she at the very least removed Jamie Spears. And then she did terminate the con.    We should all be grateful that Reva Goetz stepped down.  If she was still the judge, Britney would still be in a conservatorship. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block