Jump to content

Seriously **** Larry and Team Con for trying to ERASE Blackout!!!!


Recommended Posts

Britney said “I’m not Afraid of my BEAUTY you can see what I Gotttt!!!” And she meant it!!! 
 

as I grow and listen to the pop masterpiece that is Blackout, I will never forgive this team for try to act like Britney didn’t Get a record into the rock and roll hall a game with out her team that she FIREDDDD HELP!!!!

I’m so ready for Larry’s day in court!!!! You controlled Britney under the guise of being a caring manager but Britney literally fire you twice because you tried to control who she WASSSSS!!!!

Blackout will forever be iconic! And the most REAL Britney album wE HAVE! Larry Rudolph I wish you nothing but What WENDY SAID!!! 

YOURE A DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A MAN! And this is coming From a man who would love to KNOCK YOU OUT!!!!!

anyway stream Blackout!!! The only Album that was inducted into the Rock and roll of hall of Fame..and guess what team didn’t help accomplish that!!!!

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

How did team con try to erase Bkackout? That iconic masterpiece was recorded and released pre C Ship!

Well I don't know, but Jive didn't want the original doll, and Larry was fired.

 

But I still remember her behind the music, and lynne kept calling him a family friend..

 

So he knew the Spears family for awhile.

 

Plus ever since he left his position, he basically pulled a Scooter braun and disappeared.  

 

You rarely hear from both now. 

 

Very scary 

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

You named 5 songs she got perform YEARSS after they were RELEASED…don’t forget this is the same team who tainted the masterpiece that was GLORY!

Lol 😂 there’s not many other songs on Blackout that needed to be performed! 
 

Don’t forget OOh Baby and hot as ice and Radar also got performed!

I agree about Glory not getting it’s performances, but blackout songs  have been performed since 2007!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I mean they never honored it, you can tell it’s very obvious, they barely let her perform songs off the album. 

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: the Circus Tour was basically ITZ x Blackout Tour, and in POM she performed GM, BTI, POM, Freakshow plus Get Naked as an interlude, and for a period of time Radar, not to mention Piece of Me literally being the name of the residency.

Overall she's performed 8 songs out of the record across the multiple tours, as much as Britney; meanwhile Circus only had 5, Glory 5 and BJ 3.

Even Oops only had 7 songs out of the record performed.

ITZ and FF are the winners with 9 songs each, I think. Well and BOMT with 10, but that was the first album.

 

Even if you go check the official website, they have an entry for Blackout's 10th anniversary on the timeline of her career.

They even gave it a new cropped cover for the cassette re-release :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

D_NQ_NP_664394-MLM48259202645_112021-O.j

  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: the Circus Tour was basically ITZ x Blackout Tour, and in POM she performed GM, BTI, POM, Freakshow plus Get Naked as an interlude, and for a period of time Radar, not to mention Piece of Me literally being the name of the residency.

Overall she's performed 8 songs out of the record across the multiple tours, as much as Britney; meanwhile Circus only had 5, Glory 5 and BJ 3.

Even Oops only had 7 songs out of the record performed.

ITZ and FF are the winners with 9 songs each, I think. Well and BOMT with 10, but that was the first album.

 

Even if you go check the official website, they have an entry for Blackout's 10th anniversary on the timeline of her career.

They even gave it a new cropped cover for the cassette re-release :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

D_NQ_NP_664394-MLM48259202645_112021-O.j

I get that you’re a mod but you should learn to respect other fan’s opinions just beca

 

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: the Circus Tour was basically ITZ x Blackout Tour, and in POM she performed GM, BTI, POM, Freakshow plus Get Naked as an interlude, and for a period of time Radar, not to mention Piece of Me literally being the name of the residency.

Overall she's performed 8 songs out of the record across the multiple tours, as much as Britney; meanwhile Circus only had 5, Glory 5 and BJ 3.

Even Oops only had 7 songs out of the record performed.

ITZ and FF are the winners with 9 songs each, I think. Well and BOMT with 10, but that was the first album.

 

Even if you go check the official website, they have an entry for Blackout's 10th anniversary on the timeline of her career.

They even gave it a new cropped cover for the cassette re-release :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

D_NQ_NP_664394-MLM48259202645_112021-O.j

go ahead and defend team con… you know that album was disregarded by her team those facts are irrelevant to me…

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I get that you’re a mod but you should learn to respect other fan’s opinions just beca

 

go ahead and defend team con… you know that album was disregarded by her team those facts are irrelevant to me…

Hes stating facts lol. And team con wasnt even established during this era. The only reason Blackout wasnt properly promoted was due to Brits personal struggles. The label even put out an animated video for BTI. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I get that you’re a mod but you should learn to respect other fan’s opinions just beca

 

go ahead and defend team con… you know that album was disregarded by her team those facts are irrelevant to me…

calling out inaccurate facts doesn't have anything to do with being a mod, and you should learn not to take others' opinions, let alone actual facts, as a form of disrespect to yours :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

 

And for the record, I've been calling Blackout overrated way before I was even a moderator :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Hes stating facts lol. And team con wasnt even established during this era. The only reason Blackout wasnt properly promoted was due to Brits personal struggles. The label even put out an animated video for BTI. 

I’m not talking about honoring the album 10 years later… I mean her team literally tried to make everyone forget about Blackout with the Circus Era! Britney loved the songs on Blackout and she was forced to perform ****ty *** edm songs on femme fatale instead of the songs she’s truly wanted on blackout, songs that allowed her to express herself!!!!!! Songs that were written with her spirit and ***ual freedom in MIND. Don’t act as if this isn’t true, blackout was not promoted during the circus era just because a few songs were performed on the tour! They did their best to recreate everything and make it sugary and pop and fit into the Britney Spears image! 
 

Blackout always deserved more! If you can’t see that than you’re flop fan sorry about it!:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

calling out inaccurate facts doesn't have anything to do with being a mod, and you should learn not to take others' opinions, let alone actual facts, as a form of disrespect to yours :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

 

And for the record, I've been calling Blackout overrated way before I was even a moderator :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Well just because it’s your PERSONAL OPINION that blackout is overrated doesn’t mean you get to come in here and sway everyone’s opinion. Respect your role, and know what you are not!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I’m not talking about honoring the album 10 years later… I mean her team literally tried to make everyone forget about Blackout with the Circus Era! Britney loved the songs on Blackout and she was forced to perform ****ty *** edm songs on femme fatale instead of the songs she’s truly wanted on blackout, songs that allowed her to express herself!!!!!! Songs that were written with her spirit and ***ual freedom in MIND. Don’t act as if this isn’t true, blackout was not promoted during the circus era just because a few songs were performed on the tour! They did their best to recreate everything and make it sugary and pop and fit into the Britney Spears image! 
 

Blackout always deserved more! If you can’t see that than you’re flop fan sorry about it!:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Why would they promote her previous album during her current era? Lol. And yes the entire marketing point of Circus was to clean her image up so the world could fall in love again with the original Britney. Im actually surprised at the amount of Blackout songs made the tour. Really was the Blackout tour with her major hits included and a couple Circus/ITZ songs.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...