I'm amazed with Britney's perfume..

Was taking a booster shot at a small pharmacy near me. While I wait for 10 minutes, I saw Britney Circus Fantasy perfume at the perfume section. What amaze me is that every **** store that I've been to, they will almost always carry Britney's perfume (say 99% of the time, and I'm not even in a big city). And seeing how retails operate, they only put things that sells on the shelves. They are not going to put stuff that won't sell. Especially for Britney's perfume that's been out for more than a decade now, but they still keep restocking it. Britney's perfume empire is real and she'll be claiming that billionaire spot soon. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

The goddess don't even have to go on a goddess world tour :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:,

2 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Was taking a booster shot at a small pharmacy near me. While I wait for 10 minutes, I saw Britney Circus Fantasy perfume at the perfume section. What amaze me is that every **** store that I've been to, they will almost always carry Britney's perfume (say 99% of the time, and I'm not even in a big city). And seeing how retails operate, they only put things that sells on the shelves. They are not going to put stuff that won't sell. Especially for Britney's perfume that's been out for more than a decade now, but they still keep restocking it. Britney's perfume empire is real and she'll be claiming that billionaire spot soon. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

The goddess don't even have to go on a goddess world tour :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:,

is that her story with Kevin?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Circus Fantasy smells really good. I'm surprised they still sell it, I always get this feeling like it's a limited edition for the Circus promo, but it's still out there.

In general, with so many versions I always feel like they're all limited editions, but for what I understand they keep selling pretty much all of them.

And different stores always carry different version, be it curious or other fantasy iteration. But it’s always there, and almost made me bought it impulsively lol. 

And no other celebrity perfume are able to last this long on the shelves. Wouldn’t even be surprised if she surpassed Chanel and actually worth billions. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

And different stores always carry different version, be it curious or other fantasy iteration. But it’s always there, and almost made me bought it impulsively lol. 

And no other celebrity perfume are able to last this long on the shelves. Wouldn’t even be surprised if she surpassed Chanel and actually worth billions. 

I mean, we don't know the latest reports, but from the number we got several years ago, I wouldn't be surprised if at this point they're already in the billions.

Tbh, I don't know what was the reason why Elizabeth Arden dropped the contract or who dropped who, but now that Revlon is in charge, they may be doing a lot of money out of it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block