Britney & Sam share new photo together amid family feud: "The world is ours baby"

2 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Also Britney's bf seems to be a trigger for this family for w/e reason so I am going to enjoy JL head popping off about him lmao...

Because he's not white. They literally called Columbus Short the n-word while he was standing next to Britney on the phone because he was casually dating her in 2003. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: And maybe the money thing too.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

Because he's not white. They literally called Columbus Short the n-word while he was standing next to Britney on the phone because he was casually dating her in 2003. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: And maybe the money thing too.

I think its this but I also think they think of Britney as a commodity which is why they like to isolate her from everyone who isn't them...Sam has the potential to turn into Britney's family and become a support system that they never were and live a lifestyle that they feel entitled to...

• Love 1
Just now, B. Leigh said:

I think its this but I also think they think of Britney as a commodity which is why they like to isolate her from everyone who isn't them...Sam has the potential to turn into Britney's family and become a support system that they never were and live a lifestyle that they feel entitled to...

i dont get why they wouldn't want healthy people to be around britney.

2 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Because they don't want Britney to be healthy...their being able to squeeze her relies on keeping her sick...or give the impression that she is sick...

shame on them. now, we'll see if she can break free of that anger in time because that's a hell of a lot to carry that much anger of what's been done to her. a long time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block