Should Kylie Minogue Have Vegas Residency?

Her “Aphrodite” tour is The Best thing I’ve ever seen live. The vocals, the stage, the water games! (Lol) 

Go check some videos if you feel like it. 

And I’ve seen A LOT of concerts, including Beyoncé twice, Riri, Gaga, and Brit of course.  

She would make a great residency, but I agree, she would probably flop in the US. 

• Love 1

If she did a limited event it could work very well!

She has some of the best tours ever!

Plus despite what people are saying in this thread, her US tours have been successful (with the exception of a few locations she should have never gone to in the first place).

Every Vegas date she's had has been completely sold out, so with that said she should absolutely do a limited run in Vegas!

• Love 2

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHH

I WOULD LITERALLY DIE

D7NN3u.gif

tumblr_nhvvv5sHkQ1qa7fv2o1_500.gifv

• Love 1

She should do a London residency. She is an amazing performer and known by pop fans in America. She could generate some big buzz in London (where she's huge) and then do a Vegas residency at a smaller theatre for 3-4 months. I think that could strengthen her status a little in America actually!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block