Should Kylie Minogue Have Vegas Residency?

Obviously not considering shes not that well known in America. They might know her by one or two songs but not her entire career. She would do much better in Australia and Europe where shes considered a legend. Even P!nk did a residency in Australia which was extremely successful.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Obviously not considering shes not that well known in America. They might know her by one or two songs but not her entire career. She would do much better in Australia and Europe where shes considered a legend. Even P!nk did a residency in Australia which was extremely successful.

I agree with this 1000%.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

Kylie Minogue is the ultimate show girl ! Why doesn’t she have a residency yet ? That’s the real question . Having a large catalogue of hits , always singing live , and being known for giving amazing shows, Kylie would do amazing having a Vegas residency !! It would really give her chance to shine in America and reach that audience.

Kylie has many hits and while it may be argued that American fans might not know all of them , can’t get you outta my head is a hit every American knows . Also her latest album disco has done well in America and I hear Magic and Say Something played at the mall I work at all of the time. 

Kylie always sings live ! Every single performance . And she delivers . She has such an amazing technique and she knows how to use what she has . She can sing for long periods of time performing long concerts. I would love for her to be comfortable in a residency so she could really show case her vocals !!! 

Kylie always gives an amazing performance ! Her aesthetic and backgrounds are always on point ! Her Aphrodite tour is the most amazing tour in the existence of all tours ever toured . When I watch Katy I think yuck toilet icky . I wanna see Kylie as a goddess flying with Angel wings and chariot pulled by gay men in chaps and angel wings ! 

In conclusion , Kylie would be the amazing lady Las Vegas show girl if we let her . It may be argued that her name isn’t know in America however her performance will speak for itself and draw in new fans . It will be perfect for everybody and make everybody happy and good . 

She’s not a household name in the US, she’s well known in Europe and UK.

Thank you so much for all of the comments and thank you for featuring ! I love my fans . I am deeply saddened by the reaction here on breathheavy regarding Kylie Minogue having a Vegas residency . Kylie Minogue always sings live and she would be amazing if she had a Vegas residency . She could sometimes even sing covers like Britney did of Something to Talk About . I’d like to hear Kylie Minogue do a cover of Hold it Against Me by Britney Spears . 

• Love 1

Residency in the U.K would be better for her bcs shes mega successfull there. However I prefer having her doing concerts all around Europe, she has the audience and doesnt have young children making touring difficult. If she wants to settle down then U.K residency would be good but i think after the pandemic is over she will be excited to tour and travel again

haha I love this thread! It's both factual and super passionate :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I love Kylie! She really is the ultimate showgirl, she has it all. But a residency in Las Vegas doesn't seem right because the US barely knows her. Why? I have no idea, because she is a living icon. It's actually one of my faves. But I think it is because she's too sweet and campy for American people; you guys love a *****y attitude instead. Oh, the things you're missing if you only opened up... Kylie delivers EVERY time.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block