POP EMERGENCY: Hilary Duff wants to get back into the recording studio!

TSmidnighTS

You thirsty twinks better be supporting!

“I’m not working on music right now but I have been talking to my husband [fellow artist Matthew Koma] about getting into the studio and starting to stretch the muscles a little bit,” she revealed. “I really want to, but I need time to figure out what I’m saying, what kind of record I’m making, and who it’s for. But, yes, I want to.”

She continued, “You know how annoying it is to go to a concert, and they don’t play the hits? I want to serve people what they want, but I also want it to be authentic to who I am now, and that’s very complicated.”

She also talked about "Sparks."

“I can’t get away from [“Sparks”] because someone exposed my three-year-old to it,” she told the publication. “We get in the car, and I have to listen to my own music because my daughter’s screaming, ‘I want ‘parks, I want ‘parks.’ I’m rolling up to her preschool, and every time I turn it way down she’s like, ‘Why do you turn it off? Why you turn it off?’ Like, girl. I’m not rolling up to your preschool blasting my own s—. So embarrassing.”

duff-music.jpg.d6728e9904d4167238f5eb3fdc5e9146.jpg

• Love 7
On 1/19/2022 at 8:31 PM, HauntedCircus said:

Yesssss. I've always liked Hil better as a singer than as an actress. I'm definitely ready for her. I just wished she didn't take so much time between albums.

Now that pop rock is growing in popularity again, I wonder if she would make a comeback to the genre. Her self-titled is amazing and extremely underrated.

I Totally Agree! Although I still Love Cinderella Story And The Perfect Man...just watched that one a few days ago tbh 😅🙃😊

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block