Felicia appears to shade Jamie Lynn again

Fee is amazing person , if she wanted to gain money, she could be the one to write her book first before lynne and lynne and win tons of money without lying, but Fee looks like she really loves all that spears family.

My question is why britney dismissed her in 2006????  and now she doesn't seen so closely as she was

• Like 2

I hope they have reconnected. Does Britney maybe have a finsta for the people she actually knows? I wanted to see how her follows would change now that she can really use her account and talk to whoever she wants. I just find it interesting that she follows (for example) Noah Cyrus and not Fee. Especially when Fee's said publicly and recently that there's no love lost on her side. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dazzle said:

I hope they have reconnected. Does Britney maybe have a finsta for the people she actually knows? I wanted to see how her follows would change now that she can really use her account and talk to whoever she wants. I just find it interesting that she follows (for example) Noah Cyrus and not Fee. Especially when Fee's said publicly and recently that there's no love lost on her side. 

I wouldn’t read much into it. She didn’t even follow Sam until really recently… like after they were engaged recently 🤣

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block